Why are we so excited about Kevin Durant when

T-Mac used to be a BEAST. I was so psyched for the whole thread headed monster in Orlando (Hill, McGrady and Miller) but unfortunately with Hill's injuries, it never came to fruition. I saw T-mac carry people like Michael Doleac, Pat Garrity, Dee brown and Patrick chewing game in and game out. I've watched almost every magic game since 2000 and although his defense was lacking, SO MUCH was asked of him on offense. It was fun watching him play but I do feel bad about the way his career has turned out.

T-Mac> Durant...for now.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Didnt Tmac have one of the best regular seasons ever?
Yup, '02-'03. One of the best individual seasons I've seen.

durant just turned 23 in sept..

couldn't lift 185 pounds once when he first entered the league..

was able to lead his team to 2 victories over the eventual champions (lakers) in his first trip to the playoffs.. and the lakers needed 2 last second shots to win 2 of their 4 games IN HIS FIRST POSTSEASON SERIES

in his second trip to the playoffs, he led his team to the western conference finals

has led the league in scoring the last 2 years (a league that has kobe bryant, lebron james, dwayne wade and carmelo anthony still in it.. hell even monta ellis)

if this is even a conversation now.. imagine when dude is in his prime (let's say 27/28 years old)

I am T-Mac stan, but I am excited about Durant because he just might be able to accomplish something T-Mac, Grant Hill, and Penny couldn't...
tired.gif

KD is a beast
pimp.gif

Am I the only 1 that hates that he signed with Nike?

Originally Posted by kc24688

This is a stupid thread. Should I not be excited about Kobe Bryant because I've watched Jordan?

one of the reasons why i keep yawning when kobe plays

Back
Top Bottom