Why Are You Awake NKETLK? 1:22 AM on the west coast

I am eating snickerdoodles (some type of cookie) with milk. Can't sleep because sleep is the cousin of death - Nas.

What you doing up

typing up a research proposal and looking at watches
smh.gif
at me for waiting untilthe last minute and being distracted

whats a snickerdoodle??

im @ werk...its 426 am in nyc... im talking too my gurl online and noones at my job..sometimes i wonder why they stay open 24 hours..

I'm awake for no reason...like always. I just can't fall asleep early anymore it's usually at 4 or 5 before I go to sleep.

Took a nap at 5 and woke up at 10. SMH at me having class at 1130. Ill probably be up until like 6

I'm conversating via facebook...
and there's a late start tomorrow so school doesnt start until 10:18..

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I'm awake for no reason...like always. I just can't fall asleep early anymore it's usually at 4 or 5 before I go to sleep.

Go check the thread I made for Two-Face and tell me how he looks.. oh yeah and I still haven't forgotten.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

conversing*
tongue.gif

lol who are you talking to? lol I'm about to peace out ,though. thnx

Can't sleep. DanPat = Scene chick numero uno. Also Team Scene's avy. Basically one fine #%@ white girl. lulz

Originally Posted by an66eon

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

conversing*
tongue.gif

lol who are you talking to? lol I'm about to peace out ,though. thnx
ok.."conversing"..later dude.

Ay ummm to get things a lil exciting in this thread who is the baddest female on the planet? dont just say the person give a reason behind it like her teethsuper white, or she got those big DSL's or something and u can only pick 1

Back
Top Bottom