Why are you still up?

Jobless at the moment so I always stay up really late. Sleep late, wake up late. I am also a half insomniac these days.

Doing a little studying for Finance II before my test next week. Also reading a chapter about loss limitations for Taxation class. Bout to hop into bed in afew.

My sleeping pattern has been horrible ever since fall break. I'm also trying to recover some lost sleep when I returned from Kentucky during the weekend.

Because I just found out that my first girlfriend ever (5th grade) passed away a few years ago. I moved and never heard about it. She has been gone for almost5 years. She was born 2 days before me, on Nov 24. RIP Rebecca. I'm nauseous and can't sleep
frown.gif
Got work at 8am...

waiting for the clock to strike midnight to register for classes for spring 2010. the good (easy) teachers' classes get filled up with the quickness.

about to sleep now, it's only 11:22 right now in the pacific northwest. I had a 4 hour nap earlier from 4:30 to 8:30, I'm trying to wake up early andgo to 24 hour fitness at 6 and get an early workout before school
smile.gif

I'm a editor for my school newspaper and one of my writers flaked out of doing a movie review in the last minute...
So I been watching this Michael Jackson movie on-line and I'm probably gonna knock out the review....
Gotta wake up for class at 7:45
mad.gif

Bout to sleep soon but I'm just not really sleepy now.

Listening to music(Film Skool Rejekts & Sha Stimuli
pimp.gif
), on NT, with Poker After Dark on in the background.

Call Of Duty:World At War on 360.
GT: IICL510II
If any of you guys are decent/good, holla at me!

just got done shaving my face, now I'm just awake because my face feels fresh
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

doing some hw, and its 11 pm on the west side
still havent finished HW, ive done like 5 problems since i posted that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom