Why arent there more Nationally Televised NBA Games?

Unless im blind i dont see any nationally televised game on tv tonight. What the hell?? So were not gonna see the Cavs vs Pistons game? WEAK
mad.gif

i dont like college basketball. cuz i dont know any of those people. as far as im concerned, its a whole league full of nobodies.

i would make too much sense to david stern to out more basketball on tv. therefore it wont get done. everything that is blatantly wrong with the league willnever get fixed because someone is too focused on globalizing a bad product.

i dont know any of those people. as far as im concerned, its a whole league full of nobodies.
I never understood this logic tho...I mean, they are the players that will be in the NBA

I think we all know that the NBA has a horrible marketing approach. They think that lame!*%# boring commercials will attract people to watch the nba on onlythe days that they will show nba games.

I should be every night, but its David Stern, who doesnt know how to carry out marketing the league he operates.

This is why I love Raptors TV, because if the raptors arent playing, there is always a game on
smile.gif

If it got great ratings and made money for the networks being on all the time, they would do it. Obviously it isn't worth it to them

Most of you on NT refuse to see things the way they are, but facts are facts.

And one of the facts that some of you don't get is that NBA games draw terrible ratings.

Because it is NOT as popular to the whole country as it is to NikeTalk.

Definitely not
This is why football is americas favorite sport..it leaves you wanting more
Yea but part of that has to do with just a 16 game season. Its hard to leave you wanting more in an 82 game season for a lot of people.

I personally wouldn't mind a televised game every night...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Because CBB > NBA

rethink that one
tired.gif

I personally think CBB is better than the NBA. The atmosphere for each game is so much more intense and I love how there aren't whistles blown every 12seconds. And NCAA Tourney > NBA Playoffs.

i think there are more games on TV now then 10 years ago
Yeah.

That's where our NBA on NBC love comes from....

games starting on Xmas then 2 times on the weekend, we got basketball.

And one of the facts that some of you don't get is that NBA games draw terrible ratings.

that's true, i and do you know why? the games suck. and no one wants to do anything about it.

once again, david stern is to blame for marketing a terrible product.

not the old NBA of the MJ days....

Well that would be all fine and dandy.... If we were living in 1994.

Today's NBA is boring, for the most part. There's rarely a game where the intensity level remains high the entire time.

I agree about the college basketball atmosphere being much more enjoyable and entertaining.

As far as the playoffs goes... Over the last couple years they've been amazing. But it's just the regular season that seems to drag.

not sure if it was said but Wed theres usually a game or double header on espn. Not sure why it wasnt on tonite but ehh they always skip a day every once inawhile. Whats stupid is that they only pick Wed, Thur, and Fri to play NBA games. They should play national telivised games every night on either TNT, ESPN,and ESPN2.

Back
Top Bottom