why cant i find older retros anymore? are they all gone?

Well my friend you are starting in the right place. Look in the Buy/sell forums and look you can get some good deals on some older retros and some will tax you depending on your price range. Just look and look and network

Well then you clearly haven't been looking to much on ebay or here or ISS or any of the legit sites. you actually need to put some effort in bro:smh:

are you talking about "cant find" as in cant find recent retros in store, or online?
Cause there are usually quite a few different recent retros available from aftermarket retailers.

But I think one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of the retro+ shoes weren't that popular when they first came out so the reseller market wasnt gonna scoop them up and keep them DS for todays customer

Theyre around, but you really have to be on the hunt on everyday on eBay, Craigslist, NT, etc.

When you find em its like :smokin

I don't think there's as much on eBay as there was because of all their new policies and rules.

Ds pairs are getting harder and morevexpensive but with. Effort and paitence you can find good stuff for great deals recently last week i scooped up some 2002 retro 8s for 75 bcks repainted them and now they look brand new again still even have the jordan logo on the insole fully intact

You can try this site, some legit sellers and nice shoes on sale all the time.

Or try eBay.

Just make sure they're legit (since fakes are flooded on the bay) and don't pay more than you're comfortable.

I'm on all of the site everyday. This one iss,, ebay and sole supremacy. Certain kicks like cool grey 9 and 05flints sdeeem to have disappeared

Depends on your size in some cases. I've had trouble finding 2004 Olympic VII's forever in my size, some were able to find them with ease over the years. Sometimes it's all about luck. Search by roman numerals, something should turn up.

everything i nevery condition is out there, how much do you want to pay is always the question, even for OGs

Depends on your size in some cases. I've had trouble finding 2004 Olympic VII's forever in my size, some were able to find them with ease over the years. Sometimes it's all about luck. Search by roman numerals, something should turn up.

Exactly. Different shoes are hard to find in certain sizes if price & condition of the shoes is a concern for you. If you keep searching though everything you're looking for eventually pops up.

THATS THE THRILL OF IT!!!

i love hunting for older pair of Jays at good prices. the funny thing is that once i get them i usually let them go and try to find them again.

I'm pretty good a swooping up older jordans ('98-'04) for good prices... you just have to be patient and your awareness has to be at least 80% lol. 

Patience is definitely key. You have to check periodically. As soon as you see what you like try and negotiate with the seller. If they're being unrealistic, move onto the next one.

Back
Top Bottom