Why Cant These Come Out??

28ro4sm.jpg

I dont want the Anniversary all whites, I want this red/white colorway.

These just got put on display at NT Chicago

Because they are ugly including the black laces.

And it almost looks like the IVs are patent
sick.gif

But if they did come out it would just be OD, even in all white.

crazy..... them white and red 6's are gonna be straight fire. The all white concept isnt flyin with me either though

I havent seen any pics of the 11's but I can imagine
pimp.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The title of the pic says "Teaser 2/13/10"[/font]

My attention has actually been caught!!!...scrap the black laces (which I'm certain was included to finish and rehash a Chicago sentiment), I'd love to see more! The "significance" of the 25th anniversary pack is greater ofcourse but interest-wise (based on more colour ofcourse), these do it for me more  

edit:
Ok the 20s and 16s do it for me!!!
pimp.gif

164DB4124B06A9FB5C043C

154DB4124B06AA06720B8B

204DB4124B06A9FD60F01D

184DB4124B06AA0774C68B

Apart from the low grade, playdo, sample-looking red soles...these are a nice pack...

therealjondoe wrote:
mad.gif
why do they even waste time displaying these if they are not going to come out
****true i saw the white and silver anniversary collection yesterday at the event that JB has down here for the allstar game and it is awful they should have called it the yellow anniversary collection ,was disappointed ,i was like at least the shoes could have been fresh but they looked like they been stored for years or someone had peed on them

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

would probably pass on pretty much all of them...
x3 poor execution

all-white is meh as well i hope the hypes enjoy the 25th Anniversary "follow the yellow-bricc road of all our sigs thus far"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

mad.gif
why do they even waste time displaying these if they are not going to come out

To build hype. They're watching to see how people react to them. If they react positively enough to particular colorways, they'll release eventually, in some way or another.

Personally, i like the XXs. Generally though, the black laces have to go.

Back
Top Bottom