Why did she ruin her life? vol. Black women issues

I'm sayin....you don't know if she has reproductive issues and this pregnancy was a blessing to her...or if it was an accident and she doesn't believe in abortion. Or if she is one of those new age women who will happily use a man as sperm donor, with plans of spoiling the child as a single parent mom. You don't even know anything about the dude either, you're going on gossip and hearsay.

Y'all went on one date and now you're on NT telling her story talking bout "her loss". She probably hasn't even thought about you for months :lol:

Ole "I'm just saying you could do better..." in the face type dude.

This thread is more on an indictment on brothers that look for any reason to slander Black Women, than anything else.

Last edited:
LOL @ thread backfire

I'm more confused at the fact that you already have a woman and you're salty because she wouldn't let you smash on the side. And you're saying it's her loss and she couldn't handle you being with someone else like it was no big deal.
mean.gif
Thought this, wasn't gonna say anything though ...

How is op salty? Cuz he made A post about something that BLACK women do a lot.

Lettuce be cereal here. Many black women can't handle a man that stands his ground.

They think once they get on financially, they can run the relationship.

of course there are exceptions. But that's how it generally goes.

Now, she's going to think all black men aremessed up, bit consistently date them and mess up relationships until she realizes its not them, its her.

By then, it will be too late for her because the looks would have faded and any guy in her age range will be good financially, and be able to pull younger, more attractive, less kids, less baggage having women...

She will then look to the church, using the excuse of finding a good man there when in actuality, brothers from 21 to 35 don't go to church like that.

This happens way too often but don't try to Marvin's Room dude. Just chalk it up and move on...

word. if she ruined her life in your eyes that easily, then shouldnt that be a sign that maybe she wasnt as pristine as you are makin it out to be.

to me it sounds like youre mad that the girl that didnt go with you.

all good man, you aint get what YOU wanted (currently) at the time. step ya game up and do better with the next one.

Lettuce be cereal here. Many black women can't handle a man that stands his ground.
Now, she's going to think all black men aremessed up, bit consistently date them and mess up relationships until she realizes its not them, its her.
By then, it will be too late for her because the looks would have faded and any guy in her age range will be good financially, and be able to pull younger, more attractive, less kids, less baggage having women...
She will then look to the church, using the excuse of finding a good man there when in actuality, brothers from 21 to 35 don't go to church like that.

ALL WOMEN bro.

I've been around enough rich white marriages to know that when women of all races are financially successful (on their own merit), they have less of an inclination to follow a man's lead.

Much sodium in op diet....who cares...find another snuzz and keep It moving

Ok. This chick I know and talked to briefly recently ruined her life. She was feeling the kid and we went on one official date. the other times were just out as a group. But kept it 100 and told her I had a chick already. I guess she couldn't handle that. So we had a falling out. Her loss.
She's a college educated, government job, tall, pretty, raised correctly, christian woman, own apartment, pushes a white beemer too :pimp:. So last week I hear she's preggo from a dude that she went to high school with. I don't know him but everybody says he's a loser/bum. He got 2 kids by another chick, stays at home, no education, lives in a trailer park, just overall lame.
So me being the man I am I looked at both sides. I'm like yo "this dude must've had some type of game or something". But the more I hear son doesn't even want anything to do with her or the baby. I'm confused....she could've been his come up. But that's not even the case.
But everybody wants to know is WHY? Why would she date him? Why let him smash? Why have a baby? Why keep it? WhYYYYYY word to Jadakiss.
I think she just wanted a baby or was tired of being single and stooped to the lowest of the low. Funny thing is she was getting play from dudes of a high quality but she wanted that perfect relationship and was mad when dudes had other things (woman) going on also. So instead of waiting for a good dude or taking a good dude with some baggage she went and found a straight loser and ruined her life. :smh:
This really bothers me inside. These chicks want that prince charming so bad and when it doesn't happen they can't handle it. They don't even get a Prince Cool Guy or a Prince Potential. They get a Prince Sperm Donor. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Use logic. She obviously has some history with homeboy from when all things were equal. She probably let her guard down and allowed herself to re-befriend him out of sheer boredom, son could have a mouthpiece.. or.. he probably he conquered that territory previously, and laid it down right. The dude isnt worried about her being his come up.. because that life is a fallacy to him.. Kid lives in a trailer park, unemployed etc.. He aspires to underachieve.. so why move off of the couch and provide effort for a chick that would seem to complicate(its all relative).. his simple lifestyle. Aside from that.. he knows she'll be back. So why follow her?

Long story short.. the kid put it down.. bought some stock in shortie with the white bimmer.. now, he's waiting for his money to start working for him.

I think it's funny you singled out black women, cause if you showed this to any random person without the thread title, this would apply to random air-headed women in general.

Why did she ruin her life? Why did you make this thread?

It isn't too far-fetched to believe that her motivation behind getting pregnant or falling for such "low life" scum isn't that far removed for why you made this thread in the first place - insecurity.

No one needs to be validated by the actions of another; neither should one use the actions of another to make themselves feel better. There's nothing good that can come from either one. In your case, she saw that you were nothing but a little boy and kept it moving. And well she was right.

Worry about yourself first. There's some baggage there you have to throw out OP. Before you ruin your life.

:smh: i aint been since i was 17, im 21 now

Another case of the NT snowball effect.....the first post shapes the landslide of replies to come and all the lemmings jump on the bandwagon. Come on folks.....:smh:

When you have everything, you really have nothing.

Some people take their profession real serious. The try to get to the top as fast as they can and dont let anything get in their way. Once they've reached the top, they feel empty and alone.

Yeah they have the cash and the nice cars but no one to tell them they love them.

Another case of the NT snowball effect.....the first post shapes the landslide of replies to come and all the lemmings jump on the bandwagon. Come on folks.....
mean.gif
As always. Its routine around here.

I wouldn't say she ruined her life because she still has some way to go, but this quote sums it up perfectly.
Now, she's going to think all black men are messed up, bit consistently date them and mess up relationships until she realizes its not them, its her.
For other men's sake, let's just hope that she doesn't have a daughter because she will pass down her bad experiences with men onto her and the vicious cycle will continue.

When you have everything, you really have nothing.
Some people take their profession real serious. The try to get to the top as fast as they can and dont let anything get in their way. Once they've reached the top, they feel empty and alone.
Yeah they have the cash and the nice cars but no one to tell them they love them.
Im sorry but I wouldnt mind crying by myself alone in my damn Lambo. Idk about you.

I hope those that think I'm salty or jealous are under 18. And who am I to say she ruined her life? Umm you think I'm the only one saying it? Her close male female friends said the same thing. She really had it all together and now she's a single mom before the baby is even born. Marvins Room? I know she can do better but it don't gotta be me that's the difference. Think critically and stop posting like a typical NT sheep. Oh the one date diss is silly. Yambs can be got with out dates. Reread we been out before and I've been to the crib. You guys counting dates like the 40 year Virgin.

I get you OP

Yall Like each other but you got a girl and you back off. Then Home girl lets a loser get her preggo. Sad but that's life. She just is a stupid person overall.

I hope those that think I'm salty or jealous are under 18. And who am I to say she ruined her life? Umm you think I'm the only one saying it? Her close male female friends said the same thing. She really had it all together and now she's a single mom before the baby is even born. Marvins Room? I know she can do better but it don't gotta be me that's the difference. Think critically and stop posting like a typical NT sheep. Oh the one date diss is silly. Yambs can be got with out dates. Reread we been out before and I've been to the crib. You guys counting dates like the 40 year Virgin.

Just because she will be a single mom does not mean her life is over...... and who are you and her close male friends to judge that?

As you described her, she seems like a smart woman who made one mistake. What makes you think she can't continue her life just because of a baby? She didn't lose the job, the car or the apt. right?

Why do you even care? You're in a relationship and should be focused on making sure your lady is good. You're talking about cheating on your lady, but you judging someone else on their mistake. This has got to be the most hypocritical ish I've ever heard in my life.

Im sorry but I wouldnt mind crying by myself alone in my damn Lambo. Idk about you.

Some guys love the single life. Majority of successful females dont. After all their success and hard work, all they want is a family of their own.. But like I said, they've focused so much on their career that they let that special someone pass them by. OPs friend is a great example, she's successful, got a great job, college degree and makes great money. Now she's knocked up by a loser. A loser that gave her the attention she's always wanted and all the dude wanted was to get in her pants.

I'm sayin....you don't know if she has reproductive issues and this pregnancy was a blessing to her...or if it was an accident and she doesn't believe in abortion. Or if she is one of those new age women who will happily use a man as sperm donor, with plans of spoiling the child as a single parent mom. You don't even know anything about the dude either, you're going on gossip and hearsay.
Y'all went on one date and now you're on NT telling her story talking bout "her loss". She probably hasn't even thought about you for months :lol:
Ole "I'm just saying you could do better..." in the face type dude.
This thread is more on an indictment on brothers that look for any reason to slander Black Women, than anything else.
:lol:

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom