Why did the white man cross the road?

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

That white guy knew what he was doing, the black guy hiding something behind his back look at his arm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thing is that the black guy in the picture looks so calm and peacefull
laugh.gif
he looks pretty dangerous to me. Like he wants to fight the first person that looks at him the wrong way. Unless it's another black guy, thenhe'd prolly give the nod.

to claim the native's land?
Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hope no white people cross the street in such a manner as in that pic. They looking to get run over.
grin.gif
Jaywalking is A LOT safer than crossing at the corner.don't believe what they want you to.

Originally Posted by marath0n

In my building, the garage is underneath the building and you have to take an elevator up to get to the condos. Last night, I parked the whip, got out and pushed the button to the elevator. As I was waiting for it, I see a (white) girl getting out of her whip struggling with hella shopping bags. She takes one look at me and proceeds to take the stairs. **%+ like that made me want to follow her and harass her foreal. I mean she was expecting it right.
laugh.gif
same thing I think. I be wantin to actually be go out ofmy way to follow them like I'm really bout to get at em

White people aren't scared of me...and I'm the prototypical big, tall dark-skinned negro.
ohwell.gif
The worst is I'll be walking down the sidewalk and a little white womanwill have the nerve not to move out of the way and I end up bumping into her. Do you not see I am bigger than you and I could crush you like a ripe summersquash?

I mean it may have something to do with the fact that I dress like a woman, but still.....fear me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thing is that the black guy in the picture looks so calm and peacefull
laugh.gif
he looks pretty dangerous to me. Like he wants to fight the first person that looks at him the wrong way. Unless it's another black guy, then he'd prolly give the nod.
laugh.gif

- i havent seen this pic posted in a while but i KNEW this was going to be what the thread was about.

Saw that pic for the first time yesterday in the "Do you nod to other people" thread. Pic had me
roll.gif

smh.gif
when they do that %#!! makes me hella mad. i swear to god one time i had mybookbag on, extra books in one hand, and a bag of food in the other. this trick still had the nerve of clutching her purse and walking to the other side. oneof the things i seriously hate about the suburbs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hope no white people cross the street in such a manner as in that pic. They looking to get run over.

oh so you only care about the well-being of white people?

smh
smh.gif
x1000000000000000000000000000

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom