Originally Posted by TupacsBack

She wouldn't give me a masssage
She had manly hands
She ate one pea at a time
She likes the commercial I hated

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my question to all of you.... how much $ did you spend in your ex?

I was HOLDING down my ex for about 4 years. straight. food, clothing, shoes. everything shy of paying rent because she was living at home. but she couldn't rely on her mom for any kind of support financially.
taking her everywhere... doing favors for family members
I mean I could count on 1 hand how many times gas money was offered for my v8 engine.

I could imagine how many other things I could have done and how much money I could have saved or done better things with. then this girl would have the nerve to tell me I don't buy her anything nice. like expensive nice things. after supporting you and taking care of my own bills and neglecting myself
all I could say is that I can't afford it and she got why I couldn't afford it.

the thing that bothers me the most is that she finally has a job and finally is in school and now she's talking about how she wants to save for this and that. while she knew I wanted to save up for SO many things and they all were derailed by me being an idiot and trying to be the good guy by holding her down.

I feel like I built her up and stuck with her through all the years she struggled and now she got what she wanted, and now its time to throw me out.

again... how much did you guys spend?
I know I've spent racks on racks

We just broke up today, because i been manipulating her for a while. she was so hurt, and i couldnt even feel pain when i let her know whats up even though i wanted to. Someones might do me bad in the future. I dont believe in karma but it can happen.

Most unhealthy relationship everr basically. She was insecure and immature as hell and could never admit to being either (which made it worst). I swear the prettier, the crazier. Her P was fire though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Wouldn't do another relationship in college again

Broke up after 6 years . We simply grew apart and she didn't want the same things from life as me. I've learned so much from the experience that I wouldn't take it back for anything. In essence I thought she was the love of my life. The pain was so incredible for the first 6 months it was unbelievable. I didn't date or have sex for a year after for the simple reason I was going to have "me" time for the first time in my life and I still am. Of course she immediately got back in another relationship which oddly didnt bother me at all. I realized since I have no real relationship with my mother I needed a form of female love and energy that I hadn't had. This was based off of my own weakness and dependency on others. Through this incredibly painful and shocking experience I've learned that anything and everything is possible and one can truly only love ones self. I loved her more than she loved herself which is a grossly idiot move. I also learned how powerful sex is and how blinded it can make you. It's funny, we started off making love and as things fell apart we were just %!*$!%#. I would love to find that one girl that fits me like a glove but in reality I'm not a "normal" guy and the life I live is too much for most women. On top of all that I'm not into most of the things most people are into. I'm need an alien #$#!#.

my girl broke up with me Friday... she always had trust issues with me, went through my phone and saw pix from other girls and me entertaining other females through text. She has never really trusted me and this was the icing on the cake. I really love her and want to do everything in the world to get her back but she isn't having it. I brought it upon myself and now i'm paying the consequences... Feels bad bros...

Back
Top Bottom