Why did Youtube have to become so crappy?

that's why i watch it on my iphone. When it fully buffers, i can rewind without it rebuffering. Yea the 144p is annoying. And sometimes it goes to 144p but says 360p, then i have to restart the vid. Youtube definitely fell off. Good thing vice has their own website

I honestly thought it was just me :lol:

I hate using youtube on my ipad or my Galaxy phone. **** its even acting up on my desktop too.

You guys notice how Youtube is kinda ****** now?

- Vids refusing to load past the first ten seconds.
- Vids only playing in 144p. Why is 144p even an option?
- Vids re-buffering when you click back to a previous part of the video, even if the vid is fully loaded.
- Vids just crashing for no reason.

I miss the old days when youtube videos would just play hassle free. Now it chaps my ***. I blame Google. Chrome's getting ****** now too.

I'll hang up and listen.
the most annoying thing ever because our 4g wifi at work is balls since we're underground. And I get that random stopping (not buffering) somewhere in the middle of the video often and I have to refresh then ffwd back to that point or sometimes dragging the progress bar fwd or back works

I also hate how google search changed to no longer allow you to turn filtering completely off

I thought I was doing something wrong...

Ads...

The whole reason I fell in youtube was because there were no ******g commercials...

******g Google..

^this. And now there are some ads you cant even skip past. So I have to watch the whole 30 second clip of something I don't care about

My gripe is w/ the Youtube app. I'm tryna watch Juve's "Back That (Thang) Up" and all I got was covers and unrelated nonsense. No OG videos. Vevo sucks so I aint wanna use that
exactly, the app is horrible. search a song and you wont get the actual video or even original song no matter what or how you search it.

is there an official explanation for this?
mean.gif
hello, its called just put it on desktop mode on your phone (team android holla)

(some videos aren't allowed to stream mobile for some reason) & wham, all da videos are there...

and BTW, dailymotion usually has all videos you can't find on youtube, so if you're looking for something, get that app as a backup.

prolly due to my job stuff and usage by all.

But youtube functions at about 10% after lunch time...folks need to get back to work so i can listen to my music.

it hurts to see google falling off so hard in so many ways.

yeah, android, amongst other things are very successful, but they're not the same user-friendly company that i used to love.

YouTube been crap for awhile. Once you typed in a video all you get is unrelated crap.

My biggest issue is videos dropping in quality even when its fully loaded.

Youtube is terrible. The other day there were lots of people gathered around to watch a video and it wouldn't play. We're talking lightning fast network speed too.

And then the ridiculous ads. Youtube is garbage.

My gripe is w/ the Youtube app. I'm tryna watch Juve's "Back That (Thang) Up" and all I got was covers and unrelated nonsense. No OG videos. Vevo sucks so I aint wanna use that

exactly, the app is horrible. search a song and you wont get the actual video or even original song no matter what or how you search it.

is there an official explanation for this? :smh:

hello, its called just put it on desktop mode on your phone (team android holla)

(some videos aren't allowed to stream mobile for some reason) & wham, all da videos are there...

I've been using an app on android called pvstar. it's basically what youtube should have been. It searches youtube desktop instead of mobile, lets you search dailymotion,vimeo and some others and more importantly, lets you use the app with the screen off, plays in the backgroud, and lets you repeat the video.

is there an official explanation for this? :smh:

Not even that but you cant even watch it on your phone! It says not available on this platform

You guys notice how Youtube is kinda ****** now?

- Vids refusing to load past the first ten seconds.
- Vids only playing in 144p. Why is 144p even an option?
- Vids re-buffering when you click back to a previous part of the video, even if the vid is fully loaded.
- Vids just crashing for no reason.

I miss the old days when youtube videos would just play hassle free. Now it chaps my ***. I blame Google. Chrome's getting ****** now too.

I'll hang up and listen.

This I'll never understand.

Man I had to get the ad blocker quick once they started forcing ads on me that were like 8-15 minutes long :x

Back
Top Bottom