Why do barbers rub alcohol along your hairline?

Gotta be the most mundane bump I have ever seen on here.

I was ready to read funny replies and then saw that I gave a truthful answer, then I looked at the date. Had me like

1.gif

**** my barber puts alcohol and a flame to his joints. Plus he rotates 3-5 different clippers between every head.

Yall gonna catch something with someones infected blood. Better pray you dont get cut and have that open wound touch by those contaminated clippers :smh:

My baber got like three sets of clippers that he rotates and disinfects after each cut.

He off that alcohol doe, he being using some boujee witch hazel.

I see my barbers spray their clippers and outliners when they heat up, dunno if they do it after every haircut. Been going to the same shop for almost 20 years and never got bumps or irritated skin.

My babrer just a few years ago started using gloves when he starts using the razor

Its been on my mind for ten years to say “yo i get pimples everytime yo fried rice chicken wing greasy fingers, touch my face when you cleaning me up.

Never had the balls. Glad he caught on.

Ppl accidently click on the last page of this forum without knowing..posting in it..and bump the threads..happens every so often

Bruh you can get a serious infection if you don't.

Especially if you tend to get ingrown hairs around ya beard. That can lead to follicutious which untreated can lead to cellulitis which isn't addressed ends up abscess or worse.

Alcohol is just a quick treatment. You not about to wash your face and shampoo your hair with hot water right after.

Back
Top Bottom