Why do Butch Lesbians act so "tough"?

I can't stand lesbos like that. I haven't had an immediate confrontation wit one and God forbid that never happens. I swear, I'm waitin' forthe day some butch-a** gay chick jump outta line wit me. I may have to hit her wit one of these...

my gym teacher is a butch lesbian and i would not F with her she played for the woman's nfl on the dc divas. she told us one day that if we tried to getphysical with us then she'd hurt us.

here is the team pic. shes number seven third to the right.

Originally Posted by The Minister

my gym teacher is a butch lesbian and i would not F with her she played for the woman's nfl on the dc divas. she told us one day that if we tried to get physical with us then she'd hurt us.

Ole boy on the end is charcole black.. i can't even make out his facial features

Originally Posted by seventh letter

my gym teacher is a butch lesbian and i would not F with her she played for the woman's nfl on the dc divas. she told us one day that if we tried to get physical with us then she'd hurt us.

Ole boy on the end is charcole black.. i can't even make out his facial features
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
theglv?
laugh.gif
southsideluva?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

JR5

RetroJTino wrote:
I can't stand lesbos like that. I haven't had an immediate confrontation wit one and God forbid that never happens. I swear, I'm waitin' for the day some butch-a** gay chick jump outta line wit me. I may have to hit her wit one of these...

lol.

i'd rock a butch hard till she turns straight.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I'm standing in line to get pizza and this dude behind me I guess took a step back and stepped on this chicks sneakers and she got heated like pushed him and started yapping, obviously he wasn't going to push back considering she is a girl.

But, dont they realize at the end of the day they are a girl and they will get bodied by a dude who may not care that they are a girl and they put this front up?
same thing can be said about skinny/short/weak dudes who act tuff, no need to single out lesbians
grin.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but 'butch' lesbians often have higher levels of testosterone in their systems.

Damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom