Why do cats in the hood think COOGI is that !%@*?

Originally Posted by no vert

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Biggie immortalized it......

thats why it doesn't die.

tell you what though, da south single handledly kept it afloat for yeaaaars.

Black and ugly as ever, however i stay Coogi down to the socks.

when i was a youngin i use to always thought he said " coochie down to the socks"

i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn BIG got naked girls for days
laugh.gif

the worst part about Coogi is that they make whole outfits...like the shirt goes with the pants...you probably can't even wear the jeans with any othershirt other than the one few shirts that were made to go with it...and dudes really buy the whole outfit to wear...and then think they doin it...dude in ourfashion show got best dressed and all he does is buy the outfits off the display from DTLR

Originally Posted by TrapStar

I live in South Carolina, the Capital of Fakes An Coogi, some dudes around here still wear Girbauds an Jerseys, SMDH

Coogi is the ugliest crap on the market, with a price tag that would win any comedy amateur night, 4 most laughs.

I know you aint talking about Girbauds with some 6 rings as your avy, thinking like your mr. big balla.

I gave the majority of my coogi to my little brother 2yrs ago...I still have a Coogi basic color polo I wear here & there and my Madusa Sweatshirt. I stillwant the OG style sweater though.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by TrapStar

I live in South Carolina, the Capital of Fakes An Coogi, some dudes around here still wear Girbauds an Jerseys, SMDH

Coogi is the ugliest crap on the market, with a price tag that would win any comedy amateur night, 4 most laughs.

I know you aint talking about Girbauds with some 6 rings as your avy, thinking like your mr. big balla.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

sick.gif
Coogi is do damn ugly. Why do these dudes have to feel like Coogi cant be touched...

Fruity colors, bright stripes, gay tops with straight bottoms..

Yea, BIG made it the thing to rock but he set the trend and now these dudes still thinking its the new ##@% to rock
laugh.gif

Im sorry, but Coogi has been wack since 1998.
i swear this is the 1st thing that came to mind when i read the title to this thread. i think it was wack before 98 tho

Originally Posted by timbo109

No Juiceman references so far?

"Gucci Shoes, Coogi clothes, it's a hell of a lifeeeeee"
ayeeeee ayeeeee okaaaay

oj_da_juiceman.jpg

pimp.gif

This dude is a clown.

nuff said.

Hell I still wear my Iceberg history shirts from time to time lol...still wouldn't mind a Mickey Mouse shirt to this day

I used to think Coogi was some high class !!!+ like Gucci and Prada. Ignorance FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ive never heard of it prior to that

LEt them do them, and I could care less about what other dudes wear. Wearing modern Coogi(in 4XL) is like you're making fun of yourself

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I used to think Coogi was some high class !!!+ like Gucci and Prada. Ignorance FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ive never heard of it prior to that

It actually was.

Coogi was an established Australian hand knit, luxury brand.

Look at the Cosby shows from the 80's Bill Cosby was sportin OG coogi joints.

bcosby_l.jpg

The hood got a hold of it and just copped so much that it became an urban brand later bought up by other manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom