Why Do Cats Think Driving Mad Slow Infront Of A Cop Means They Won't Pull You Over

If anything it makes you seem more suspicious doing 20mph in a 45 zone when driving infront of a cop. I understand being cautious when a cop is right behindyou but driving slow only gives them a better view to spot your tag number and run a check.

Mattafact lets make this a Post Your Pet Peeves On The Road thread.

Thats why you don't break, just release the gas peddle. So it doesn't look as suspicious.

Why Do Cats Think Driving Slow Infront Of A Cop Means They Won't Pull You Over

Because usually when you drive faster when you see them they tend to chase you! J/K

My biggest Pet Peeve is when someone turns their whole torso and head just to change lanes.

Labrev who's in your avy?
nerd.gif

And since i got a radar a couple years ago i havent had this problem in foreverrrr

Everybody I know including myself usually do a couple mph over the speed limit. It still dont matter, we still get pulled over for some bs.

I think its funny when people sit up straight and put their hands on 10 & 2 when they see a cop.

The worst is people who do that on the highway. You thinking there's an accident or something and come to find out it's only mad people actin like somepoontang cause of cops
smh.gif

i hate it when people use their right hand to hold their cell phone to talk in their left ear. why dont they just switch hands or just talk in their right ear?

i never got why these !!#!+*+ people slow down when they see a cop on the side of the freeway that has already pulled someone over. like what the +$%! is thatcop going to do jump back in his car and chase you when hes handing out a ticket to someone already?

^^^^^^That !%$* is funny to me too...people in my car are like slow down and i'm like he's not gonna %%#$+$* leave this person and chase me haha

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

i never got why these !!#!+*+ people slow down when they see a cop on the side of the freeway that has already pulled someone over. like what the +$%! is that cop going to do jump back in his car and chase you when hes handing out a ticket to someone already?

TRUTH! i hate em, makin' my drive a traffic hell
mad.gif

i never got why these !!#!+*+ people slow down when they see a cop on the side of the freeway that has already pulled someone over. like what the +$%! is that cop going to do jump back in his car and chase you when hes handing out a ticket to someone already?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that sh.. do be funny.

Another pet peeve
Cats that drive behind you on the freeway with their high beams on, WHY???
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that sh.. do be funny.

Another pet peeve
Cats that drive behind you on the freeway with their high beams on, WHY???
mad.gif

sometimes it might not be the highbeam.. maybe HIDs? cuz i know my isht blinds some people, but it happens
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

maybe because its a law? i dunno about in california or wherever youre at, but i know for a fact it is in texas. i just got a ticket for it two weeks ago(youre supposed to either slow down to 20 below the speed limit if youre in the lane closest to the officer, or change lanes). again, it might not be like thatin california, but in texas it is.

My step-father says different. When he was in college in Long Island he let his friend drive his car. His friend was going about 85 and when they werepulled over he started explaining to the cop that they were Stonybrook students, and making up some story to get out of the ticket. Before the cop had begun towrite the ticket a car raced by. "Whoa! Look at him! He must have been going way faster than us," my step-father's friend told the cop, whoagreed and got in his car to chase the other guy.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

And since i got a radar a couple years ago i havent had this problem in foreverrrr

What's a good radar to get and what's the range on price that they run?

its because cop want to harass you cuz they are bored and you cant give them a reason to

My sister did this and was pulled over for going 57 in a 55. The cop followed her until she went over the speed limit and gave her a ticket.
eyes.gif

If I'm on a highway and a cop gets behind me, I usually switch to cruise control going the speed limit. That way, one push of the pedel won't cause meto go over.

Some cops are petty like that.

If I'm on a street and they come behind me, I switch lanes and try my best to get behind them. This one cop followed me through 2 towns until I hit thedividing line and pulled me over. He was like..."Are you under the influence of anything?"
eyes.gif

Cops...SMH.

i got one of my tickets that way. the cop had someone else pulled over, i pass and the next thing i know, there were blue lights behind me. i happened topass right when he was finishing up, but i was done for either way, because there was another motorcycle cop with him. a lot of times there's more thanone cop that has someone pulled over. that's how they really get you. i was going 72 in a 55
tired.gif

my biggest pet peeve though, is rubbernecking$%@%@%*+%%**%#! NOSEY PEOPLE! what the hell are you breaking your neck for and pumping the breaks for? that's why traffic gets all backed up!! it never fails... whether people aredoing it because of a minor accident or someone is pulled over. what is your rubbernecking going to do to help the people on the side of theroad?

Back
Top Bottom