Why do dudes be trying people on the basketball court

Yeah I remember one time when I was 16 and me and three other of my friends were runnin in a park by my house. I didn't play ball much, the three of thefour other guyys we were playing with played for their high schools. There was about 3 other teams out there and we went through them no problem. BTW theother teams were probably guys in their late 30s and it's not like we were that sick, but I just think that all of our games were clicking that day.

But when the first team we beat came back out on the court they were heated that they got run off the court by a bunch of teenagers and they were talkin @+*$,using movings screens, throwing elbows, basically just getting unneccesarily physical. That @+*$ just takes the fun out of the games for everyone, it getsannoying. We get the W at the end of the day though because we reduced a bunch of grown @%@ men to punks.
I almost got in a fight because i said this dude was callin some $%@# fouls.
I call people out all day for calling weak %%$ fouls. Like the dudes who think they're AI and drive the lame every single time and call foulsevery time their shot doesn't drop drive me nuts. Same with guys who are the biggest dudes on the court and try to play like they're Shaq, bodyingpeople in the paint and whatnot, then calling fouls when their shot doesn't go in.

You want to play physical, back people down, and throw elbows around then don't call ticky tac fouls. It makes you look like a %%@$*.

I love when people fight at pick up games it fun to watch the people with weak minds get frustrated easy. lol.

Plus im 6'3 230, noboy ever messes with me even if i talk trash, which i dont i let my game do the talking.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I almost got in a fight because i said this dude was callin some $%@# fouls.
Yea, I feel ya on that... It's rare that I play basketball...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

One of the reasons why i never liked basketball. Dudes be gettin too serious on the court, like N_ u need to calm down brah its just a game.
Wow you're soft.
laugh.gif

Trash talk and aggressive play is fine. But dudes OD when they try to get violent. I've gotten into it with dudes before who liketo throw elbows though.That's the quickest way to piss me off and don't let me catch your +%# mid-air if you been throwing elbows all game.
laugh.gif

If you are the ultimate baller

they won't touch you know why??

cause they ankles would already be broke when they try to square up

holla

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by ericberry14

what the hell are you trying to say?
Hes from the South, i dont think we're supposed to know what hes saying.
laugh.gif

If you mean people fighting on the basketball court, yes..that happens all the time..not proud of it though

English teachers coming in playing police, 5-0 @ss N_

Back
Top Bottom