Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?

ever seen that chick that just faked on you through out the whole school year in jr. high and high school...and soon as she see you now in your college years she's staring like she wants you to lay her down.

random NTer: "is that amber?"

amber: "john? wow he surely changed
eek.gif
"

Nter:
mad.gif
remember that chick use to play me man

amber:
embarassed.gif
wow he looks hansome now

Nter: *puts on smile*
happy.gif

amber:
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Hey john, what's up?

Nter:
ohwell.gif
nothing bout to hit up the mall, want to come with me?

amber: sure
happy.gif

Nter: gotcha #*$+%
devil.gif

ever seen that chick that just faked on you through out the whole school year in jr. high and high school...and soon as she see you now in your college years she's staring like she wants you to lay her down.

random NTer: "is that amber?"

amber: "john? wow he surely changed
eek.gif
"

Nter:
mad.gif
remember that chick use to play me man

amber:
embarassed.gif
wow he looks hansome now

Nter: *puts on smile*
happy.gif

amber:
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Hey john, what's up?

Nter:
ohwell.gif
nothing bout to hit up the mall, want to come with me?

amber: sure
happy.gif

Nter: gotcha #*$+%
devil.gif

Because you're doing something with your life and they aren't. Most likely after high school, they got pregnant early and are stuck working a dead-end job.

Because you're doing something with your life and they aren't. Most likely after high school, they got pregnant early and are stuck working a dead-end job.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Happened to me. I went to an Engineering College, and all these females from high school started hitting me up. I enjoy the attention but those are the kind of girls I need in my life.

Happened to me. I went to an Engineering College, and all these females from high school started hitting me up. I enjoy the attention but those are the kind of girls I need in my life.

Very true. Used to laugh at my style cuz I wore a diff pair of shoes everyday, same cats now want to buy all their stuff from me. Laugh now cry later I guess..

Very true. Used to laugh at my style cuz I wore a diff pair of shoes everyday, same cats now want to buy all their stuff from me. Laugh now cry later I guess..

This. Chicks I didn't even talk to in HS wanna get at me now
30t6p3b.gif

This. Chicks I didn't even talk to in HS wanna get at me now
30t6p3b.gif

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same

Maaaan, this kinda stuff caught me off guard when i was in college.

Comin' home and the females flocked

"%!++@, I been me forever. What took you so long?"

Maaaan, this kinda stuff caught me off guard when i was in college.

Comin' home and the females flocked

"%!++@, I been me forever. What took you so long?"

Since December I've bagged two joints that I went to highschool with.  What it came down to both times was us being wasted and them telling me what I wanted to hear.
pimp.gif

Since December I've bagged two joints that I went to highschool with.  What it came down to both times was us being wasted and them telling me what I wanted to hear.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom