Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?

I've had girls who clowned me back in the day come back like "Oh wow, you're so different from HS!" and then tell me stuff about myself that I didn't even know they knew. I had one girl tell me what school I go to, that I was on scholarship, and that she was sorry that me and my ex (knew her by name) didn't work out...and I hadn't talked to her in years. I didn't tell her any of that info, either.
roll.gif

On one side I'm like
pimp.gif
, but my pride won't let me mess with 'em. If you didn't like me then, don't pretend to be friendly now.

I've had girls who clowned me back in the day come back like "Oh wow, you're so different from HS!" and then tell me stuff about myself that I didn't even know they knew. I had one girl tell me what school I go to, that I was on scholarship, and that she was sorry that me and my ex (knew her by name) didn't work out...and I hadn't talked to her in years. I didn't tell her any of that info, either.
roll.gif

On one side I'm like
pimp.gif
, but my pride won't let me mess with 'em. If you didn't like me then, don't pretend to be friendly now.

Your title reminds me of: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Your title reminds me of: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

cuZ they think theyre done getting hit in the ribs like Barrea in the 4th and are looking for a simp to settle down with

Lmfao hhhahahahahaha you a fool boy

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

cuZ they think theyre done getting hit in the ribs like Barrea in the 4th and are looking for a simp to settle down with

Lmfao hhhahahahahaha you a fool boy

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif

On one side I'm like
pimp.gif

I agree

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif

On one side I'm like
pimp.gif

I agree

laugh.gif
 This has happened to me.  The females that come at me now where more concerned with hooking up with the thug/bad boy in H.S.  One of the females is 27 with 4 kids.  Now that they see I'm doing great things with my life, they wanna ride my coattails.  Not gonna happen.  As for the dudes they messed with most of them are still on the corner reliving their "glory years" in H.S. selling loose cigarettes....

laugh.gif
 This has happened to me.  The females that come at me now where more concerned with hooking up with the thug/bad boy in H.S.  One of the females is 27 with 4 kids.  Now that they see I'm doing great things with my life, they wanna ride my coattails.  Not gonna happen.  As for the dudes they messed with most of them are still on the corner reliving their "glory years" in H.S. selling loose cigarettes....

Man it's this chick I grew up with at my church. We had a decent relationship at church, but during my 8th grade year she transferred to my middle school. Gave me absolutely no play or attention. I was like "Cool, Whatever" and when I would see her in church I kept it cordial. Then I saw her the summer after my freshman year of college, and still got no love (which she just happened to be at her physical peak).

So 4 years later, I bump into her mom at church, and she's like "Yeah, what's your number. My daughter wants to give you a call". I was ok with it just to be friendly, and we get up on some friendly let's go to the bar type deal. This broad shows up and she's gained 100 pounds and has a daughter from some dude that is out of the picture. We chill, and then at the end of the night shorty acts like she wants kiss me. I hit her with the Heisman and moved on.

Then last year, somehow or another this chick got my number again, and from what I hear she's even bigger now. This chick is married so I play the angle like "I ain't trying to be having phone conversations with a married woman" tip when in reality the broad is garbage and I don't want any parts of her.

Chicks got no shame when it comes to this. If I wasn't feeling you in HS, then I'm not gonna change my tune now.

Man it's this chick I grew up with at my church. We had a decent relationship at church, but during my 8th grade year she transferred to my middle school. Gave me absolutely no play or attention. I was like "Cool, Whatever" and when I would see her in church I kept it cordial. Then I saw her the summer after my freshman year of college, and still got no love (which she just happened to be at her physical peak).

So 4 years later, I bump into her mom at church, and she's like "Yeah, what's your number. My daughter wants to give you a call". I was ok with it just to be friendly, and we get up on some friendly let's go to the bar type deal. This broad shows up and she's gained 100 pounds and has a daughter from some dude that is out of the picture. We chill, and then at the end of the night shorty acts like she wants kiss me. I hit her with the Heisman and moved on.

Then last year, somehow or another this chick got my number again, and from what I hear she's even bigger now. This chick is married so I play the angle like "I ain't trying to be having phone conversations with a married woman" tip when in reality the broad is garbage and I don't want any parts of her.

Chicks got no shame when it comes to this. If I wasn't feeling you in HS, then I'm not gonna change my tune now.

Ehh there's two ways it comes out, there are girls who see you being all successful at life and they want to jump on the bandwagon and then there's the actual genuine changes in people following HS. Things change, people experience stuff. You're not the same person as you were at HS.

Y'all ever thought about those girls you never use to holler at in HS cos they weren't the prettiest and then low and behold, you see them years down the track and they've blossomed into something aesthetically pleasing on the eyes.

For example, you knew this uber nerd at HS, she was always studying, never the prettiest around, on the plumper side, didn't have much of a social life. Fast forward 10 years, you meet on the street, she owns a successful company, she's got a banging body, face to match.

Are you really going to tell me you wouldn't make a pass at her?

C'mon sons. It works both ways.

I'm not saying that there aren't trifling men and women out there, but you can't believe that it only works the negative way.

Ehh there's two ways it comes out, there are girls who see you being all successful at life and they want to jump on the bandwagon and then there's the actual genuine changes in people following HS. Things change, people experience stuff. You're not the same person as you were at HS.

Y'all ever thought about those girls you never use to holler at in HS cos they weren't the prettiest and then low and behold, you see them years down the track and they've blossomed into something aesthetically pleasing on the eyes.

For example, you knew this uber nerd at HS, she was always studying, never the prettiest around, on the plumper side, didn't have much of a social life. Fast forward 10 years, you meet on the street, she owns a successful company, she's got a banging body, face to match.

Are you really going to tell me you wouldn't make a pass at her?

C'mon sons. It works both ways.

I'm not saying that there aren't trifling men and women out there, but you can't believe that it only works the negative way.

Happns to me constantly..craziness..chicks that was considered top of the crop through hs see me now and tell me how handsome i am and how much i changed..RIGHT....on to the next one..shoulda thought about that BEFORE you let ole boy get u knocked up

Happns to me constantly..craziness..chicks that was considered top of the crop through hs see me now and tell me how handsome i am and how much i changed..RIGHT....on to the next one..shoulda thought about that BEFORE you let ole boy get u knocked up

Yea it is definitely true and a lot of it does stem from the fact that you have maybe gotten in shape and are just confident in yourself now about who you are because you are doing well for yourself.

But I mean I feel the same about some girls I run into back from grammar school that I wouldn't even take a second look at back then. Now I see them and they look great and most of them have something going for themselves as well.

Yea it is definitely true and a lot of it does stem from the fact that you have maybe gotten in shape and are just confident in yourself now about who you are because you are doing well for yourself.

But I mean I feel the same about some girls I run into back from grammar school that I wouldn't even take a second look at back then. Now I see them and they look great and most of them have something going for themselves as well.

It's cause her last memory of you was a little skinny kid with acne and now your not.

Back
Top Bottom