Why do girls like to be 'Tamed'?

I just understood why. I be reading girls status and they be saying, "I want to be tamed"  and so forth. WHY? LOL 

translation: They want to be told what to do. Controlled and/or dominated.

Why you ask? Im guessing they have no sense of direction in their lives.

I was thinking about the same thing. I guessed it had to do with knowing you can protect them, subconsciously.

indifferent.gif

It's in their nature. It all goes back to the beginning of Mankind. Men have always been the dominators and the women have always been the nurturers and supporters. It's in their genes.
Women want Men who knows how to take control over things, fix problems, who can provide protection, make decisions, provide, be a team leader, and who gives answers to many problems including her own. As for women, they like to express their feelings, to be heard, and to be loved.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

It's in their nature. It all goes back to the beginning of Mankind. Men have always been the dominators and the women have always been the nurturers and supporters. It's in their genes.
Women want Men who knows how to take control over things, fix problems, who can provide protection, make decisions, provide, be a team leader, and who gives answers to many problems including her own. As for women, they like to express their feelings, to be heard, and to be loved.
Couldn't have said it any better myself 
pimp.gif
. Women want a manly man not a feminine man. If they want all that they would be lesbians 

^I guess. I am assuming that is why I don't get play from girls because I'm not the dominant type.. I am more so the 50/50 guy..

CAUSE THEY WANNA FEEL LIKE WHAT THEY ARE............ A WOMAN

Biology, Evolution, whatever u wanna call it. Its the natural order of things. No woman wants a man with zero animal in him. Show her what its made fo.

Originally Posted by FDUB

^I guess. I am assuming that is why I don't get play from girls because I'm not the dominant type.. I am more so the 50/50 guy..
Man tell a broad to sit down and shut up every once in a while and watch the panties get moist 

Originally Posted by FDUB

I'm as "beta" as they come...  (which is funny cuz I don't see it as a second-class way of approching women). But on the real, no matter how you approach women, they always want you to be the MAN of the relationship. I'm a sensitive, caring, supportive brother. But that don't make her cum. Those are  AUXILIARY traits. But you can't sell a cake off just the icing on top.You gotta be able to give em what they want man. The "cake" under all that icing is your back bone, deep voice, and broad shoulders. Women love a "Manly" dude. Play the game to win it bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

translation: They want to be told what to do. Controlled and/or dominated.

Why you ask? Im guessing they have no sense of direction in their lives.

Im gunna go with this

no father figure?
idk.. that girl is probably stupid as hell anyway.

i wouldnt want a girl that has to be told what to do. 

*shrug*

basically

Originally Posted by proper english

no father figure?

*shrug*
Exactly.  That whole "I need a man to tame me #*$&" is weak.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by proper english

no father figure?

*shrug*
Exactly.  That whole "I need a man to tame me #*$&" is weak.
It is.. but it's so comfortable
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

FDUB wrote:
I'm as "beta" as they come...  (which is funny cuz I don't see it as a second-class way of approching women). But on the real, no matter how you approach women, they always want you to be the MAN of the relationship. I'm a sensitive, caring, supportive brother. But that don't make her cum. Those are  AUXILIARY traits. But you can't sell a cake off just the icing on top.You gotta be able to give em what they want man. The "cake" under all that icing is your back bone, deep voice, and broad shoulders. Women love a "Manly" dude. Play the game to win it bro
pimp.gif

we know, we read this

http://niketalk.com/topic/291880/Sympathy-muff?page=1

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

FDUB wrote:
pimp.gif

we know, we read this

http://niketalk.com/topic/291880/Sympathy-muff?page=1

All I do is WIN though... while you "alphas" sit around impressing eachother, I'm being offered threesomes and free vices from appreciative women.
laugh.gif

For the record, since you brought it up, 2 days ago one of my "Supporters" bought me a new tire for my car, took me to Bdubbs for wings, beer, and nachos, and had sex with me in a fishnet body suit.

I might try that alpha thing when I stop #BIWINNING though... sounds nice...
laugh.gif

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom