Why do I have a feeling that T.I.'s No Mercy album is going to not sell well....

I say this because he doesn't have a hit single and he can't promote the album for obvious reasons.. Just my opinion

I will still buy the album regardless  

I say this because he doesn't have a hit single and he can't promote the album for obvious reasons.. Just my opinion

I will still buy the album regardless  

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

I agree. You should check out my write up on TI's career and his current situation. 

Very good read..
pimp.gif
I agree 100% that T.I. vs. T.I.p was his worst album.. This album is indeed haves that flop smell to it, but it would probably be a good album to have and listen to..

I agree. You should check out my write up on TI's career and his current situation. 

Very good read..
pimp.gif
I agree 100% that T.I. vs. T.I.p was his worst album.. This album is indeed haves that flop smell to it, but it would probably be a good album to have and listen to..

Originally Posted by FDUB

Very good read..
pimp.gif
Thanks. I hope it's good. 

Originally Posted by FDUB

Very good read..
pimp.gif
Thanks. I hope it's good. 

IMO he'll find SOME WAY to promote his album. Using the whole jail thing as more promotion/publicity and will at least achieve gold.

IMO he'll find SOME WAY to promote his album. Using the whole jail thing as more promotion/publicity and will at least achieve gold.

Back
Top Bottom