.: Why do kids feel the need to brag about how rich they are to the Internet? :.

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

I hope this dude gets murdered....and im not just sayin that
c09363a53652f72ed9ea2779517d74b08e08e8cc.jpg

damn let them rock....you didnt have to watch it....why is it that everytime somebody flaunts they cash a thread must be made saying the same thing as the oneon page 2???..."he will go broke in a few years".......just look at it as motivation...and remember my son...
you and only you are in charge of clicking that mouse.....

on anotha note...i had to laugh at the classic bk lines...."bong","word to my motha"

Why do kids feel the need to brag about how rich they are to the Internet?
Because this is all what they see in the Media, particularly on music videos and such.

It isn't that hard to think these kids are trying to emulate their favorite artists.

and believe me this kid hasn't opened up a bank account so he got his stacks @ home.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Why do kids feel the need to brag about how rich they are to the Internet?
Because this is all what they see in the Media, particularly on music videos and such.

It isn't that hard to think these kids are trying to emulate their favorite artists.

and believe me this kid hasn't opened up a bank account so he got his stacks @ home.

but with a day like Teddy Riley, I'd expect more--I always thought Teddy seemed to have his head straight on his shoulders. It ain't likethis is Lil' Boosie's kid or something

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

That was difficult to watch.
Very....

and how he talking nonsense with that bang bang watch on, wasn't this guy also the son of Queen Pen?
nerd.gif

This kids a joke, hed get picked upside down and drop all them bills out his pocket, and id be off with them "hundids" damn clown
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

I hope this dude gets murdered....and im not just sayin that

roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too.

Na but really I sensed a desperation tone in dudes face and attitude
"look LOOK LOOK HUNIDS" Like the camera was about to disappear on dude
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by yarrh

u gotta admit tho that's a lota cash
pimp.gif
negative 5-6 stacks at most.
Haha yea about that. I had 22k in cash together before I bought my car and I was thinking about taking a picture and doing this just forfun.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom