why do people get generic !!% tattoos?

i see new updates on myspace everyday like this. some stupid teenager gets a generic tattoo that everyone has seen a million times, but they flash it like theycame up with some incredible piece of art. here are some that just hit me on myspace:

m_ac5ce46adf3740d5a76682b821564c3f.jpg
l_d2cc2d603dd940c68c32713df3198967.jpg
l_ab77380f386d4806956300b4e4e1d0a3.jpg

what makes people want to get uncreative, generic #@* cliche tattoos like that?

Today, I wanted to get a new tattoo. I wanted something flashy, but nothing that's too flashy, so I got the same one my friend got off of the wall. MLIA.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I hate to be "that guy"....

But why do you care what other people have on their bodies?

i guess i shoulda put in the OP that i really don't care. i'm just curious why people do it.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

The same reason people shop at the mall. No creativity.
but people need to wear clothes, regardless of whether or not they're tryna flash their style or not. people with generic tattoos don'treally get them outta necessity.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

but people need to wear clothes, regardless of whether or not they're tryna flash their style or not. people with generic tattoos don't really get them outta necessity.
So..
People can make their own clothes.

its funny cause most people ive seen flashing and showing off generic tattoos think theirs in particular is original. i dont know how many jesus tattoos iveseen that have looked the exactly same

but truthfully, original or not, i dont give a $*$$

so where do people with creativity shop?

i kinda want stars in my shoulder area facing out...but i know i'm not gonna get it...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

but people need to wear clothes, regardless of whether or not they're tryna flash their style or not. people with generic tattoos don't really get them outta necessity.
So..
People can make their own clothes.
I'm sayin' though
laugh.gif
. The hell is he talkin'about.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so where do people with creativity shop?

i kinda want stars in my shoulder area facing out...but i know i'm not gonna get it...

Id like to know the answer to this question too

What do you mean, should we find more creative ways to get out stuff?

I think people get tattoos like that just to get a tattoo. There's definitely no thought or meaning behind them but they just wana get a tat.

why are you asking a nike forum bored and not the people who are actually getting these bland tattoos?

laugh.gif
this thread is perfect for me. within the last year I have had one buddy get a cross on his back and I was like "dude come on get something else..EVERYBODY has a cross" but he didnt listen. Then I had a buddy get his name across his back, after I told him it was dumb. Then 2 months later he got across on his arm, and now he wants to get the Laugh Now, Cry Later on his other arm and I just keep telling him, "yeah its cool, but everybody has that,get something original."

Damn, I shop at the mall. I guess I should learn to knit or crochet so I can be more original.

my boy got the LA logo tatted on his neck, he was gettin mad when i was telling him how much he's going to regret getting that tat when he's outlooking for a job or when he gets older.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Today, I wanted to get a new tattoo. I wanted something flashy, but nothing that's too flashy, so I got the same one my friend got off of the wall. MLIA.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think those star tattoos are hot on the womenz. But yea I would also like to know where you super cool people shop if not at the mall. BTW i dont shop at themall. Im just curious

Back
Top Bottom