Why do people hate the AJ 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're ugly.

that's an opinion of course, but i do believe every ugly shoe looks good in black

they're ugly.

that's an opinion of course, but i do believe every ugly shoe looks good in black

I still have my Black/white/silver low pair from when I was a kid, balled in those things all winter. Regret not getting a pair of the flints

I still have my Black/white/silver low pair from when I was a kid, balled in those things all winter. Regret not getting a pair of the flints

Are people really saying that these are worse than the XIXs? 2009s?

I used to really dislike them too, but I don't really mind them anymore.

Are people really saying that these are worse than the XIXs? 2009s?

I used to really dislike them too, but I don't really mind them anymore.

People hate them cause they look.... out there
laugh.gif

First of that dude is a loser anyone that wears a shoe in a release day screams hype beast to me but that's my opinion and I do not like the cardinals they look like a mcdonalds colorway IMO but ima fan of the white baby blue 15's and the stealths but there is a difference between seeing them and having them on I think if people tried them on and wore them out once or twice it would grow on them and so what if there out there 90% of new shoes are out there non traditional colors and styles

First of that dude is a loser anyone that wears a shoe in a release day screams hype beast to me but that's my opinion and I do not like the cardinals they look like a mcdonalds colorway IMO but ima fan of the white baby blue 15's and the stealths but there is a difference between seeing them and having them on I think if people tried them on and wore them out once or twice it would grow on them and so what if there out there 90% of new shoes are out there non traditional colors and styles

I wouldn't say I hate them.... More so just not my taste.With any tinker designed shoe, there is an inspiration / reasoning behind it all.I personally don't know why there is so much hate for the 2009's ? Hahah

I wouldn't say I hate them.... More so just not my taste.With any tinker designed shoe, there is an inspiration / reasoning behind it all.I personally don't know why there is so much hate for the 2009's ? Hahah

These are just too artisic for most people. I have liked these since they first came out and still like them for one main reason. There is nothing on the shelves past or present that looks like these (with the exception of the Jumpman swift 6 and Jumpman Olympian[I think thats what they were called] wich were both based on the XV and released the same year). The design is so extreme anyone wearing these is bound to get comments (both good and bad).They are only shoes but they speak to people on such a level, that as OP said himself some cats actually get angry. If acheiving an emotional response (wether it be joy/sadness/anger) with a  created material object is not art then I guess I just dont know what art is.  I think this design truly represents Tinkers mindset, a mindset so incredibly ahead of its time that ever since he has had to dumb down his creations for the masses.

yeah...those arent that good looking imo...but you do get points for liking what you like and not buying into hype.

I don't hate them nor do I like them. It was something different at the time they released. At least they don't have the high heel look of the 2k9's.

Dude is a clown for trying to get something out of you. I personally don't own any 15's or plan on owning any but thats just me.

Originally Posted by Gink

Please do not attempt to defend the oglyness of this shoe.

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_1_.jpg

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_2_.jpg

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_3_.jpg

The best colorway right here...you my friend...are tripping...not enough
pimp.gif
in the world for that colorway.

with that said.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif