Why do people like rock music with screaming/growling

I pretty much enjoy all genres of music except rock music with the growling. It sounds awful what am I missing here? Why do people like this:
This song actually isn't bad if you skip past the first 4 minutes of growling.

I pretty much enjoy all genres of music except rock music with the growling. It sounds awful what am I missing here? Why do people like this:
This song actually isn't bad if you skip past the first 4 minutes of growling.

i cant get into the screaming $*%# but i love metal... btbam are ill musically but i dont really *!%% wit them cuz of the vocals
laugh.gif

i cant get into the screaming $*%# but i love metal... btbam are ill musically but i dont really *!%% wit them cuz of the vocals
laugh.gif

Adrenaline. I don't like it but if you see someone who does and how they react it's easy to understand. And the drummers in those type of bands are always intense
pimp.gif

Adrenaline. I don't like it but if you see someone who does and how they react it's easy to understand. And the drummers in those type of bands are always intense
pimp.gif

I listen to some rock. Most suggested to me and some times I automatically cut the song off when it starts with loud !%# screaming or the guitar sounding like a car accident.

I can't mess with music like that. Dunno how some find it musically appeasing.

I listen to some rock. Most suggested to me and some times I automatically cut the song off when it starts with loud !%# screaming or the guitar sounding like a car accident.

I can't mess with music like that. Dunno how some find it musically appeasing.

Love the $%$* to death.

So ill especially when the guitars just go off, gets me amped like nothing else.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Love the $%$* to death.

So ill especially when the guitars just go off, gets me amped like nothing else.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

zik what makes it so crazy is theyll go from that to some super smooth jazz sounding !*!$ mid song
laugh.gif

zik what makes it so crazy is theyll go from that to some super smooth jazz sounding !*!$ mid song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
Exactly. Still boggles my mind how they think this is how the song should sound. It's been routine for me to start songs in the middle just in case
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
Exactly. Still boggles my mind how they think this is how the song should sound. It's been routine for me to start songs in the middle just in case
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom