Why do people take pics with number signs? vol. 4th qtr.... YUKU SUCKS

I've seen people put 1, 2, 3, and now 5 fingers up.. I don't get it.. WHY?

In Miami, I'll occasionally see cats putting the index, middle, and pinky (3 fingers) up..

Do you do this?

In Miami, I'll occasionally see cats putting the index, middle, and pinky (3 fingers) up..

Do you do this?

Do you do this?

Do you do this?

Well down here in Miami the putting the index, middle, and pinky (3 fingers) up use to be a (gang) sign for Wynwood. Now everybodys doing it cause famous people are doing it like Drake etc.

Well down here in Miami the putting the index, middle, and pinky (3 fingers) up use to be a (gang) sign for Wynwood. Now everybodys doing it cause famous people are doing it like Drake etc.

they rate the person by level of celebrity in the photo on a scale from 1-5 or sometimes 1-10,
as you can see, The people in the pictures with J.Cole have subsequently rated him a 4 out of 5, Which is quite odd to me, so I am forced to believe they are using a scale of 1-10

they rate the person by level of celebrity in the photo on a scale from 1-5 or sometimes 1-10,
as you can see, The people in the pictures with J.Cole have subsequently rated him a 4 out of 5, Which is quite odd to me, so I am forced to believe they are using a scale of 1-10

Cuz they're cool ...........
happy.gif

Originally Posted by marsloves

ummmm.....it's also a east symbol...so if you "rep" the east, people do that...i guess...

Originally Posted by marsloves

ummmm.....it's also a east symbol...so if you "rep" the east, people do that...i guess...

Back
Top Bottom