Why do people waste money they do not have?

it says average income for spanish black and usa is 5,000 a year.
eek.gif
roll.gif

please don't ban him I need more comedy like this

Would you guys prefer the alternative which would be these same people coming through your bathroom window while you sleep putting a 38 to you and your girls head because they want what you got? Or how about your moms getting snatched up out her lexus driving home from work? Consider it the cost of keeping the wolves from your door. If those that dont want nothing out of life are happy with scraps such as Jordans and other crap at least consider yourself lucky. This sounds like first world crying as most of the ******** you guys complain about is. They got folks that will slice your stomach open for some rice or kidnap your loved ones in other countries. You live in America and this is one of the prices you gotta pay for the semi security you have. The poor in this country put up rather well actually with the disparity of wealth. If you ain't ever had **** or been so hungry that you couldnt sleep at night i wouldn't expect you to understand. Oh, and those same poor black and Hispanic kids ya'll getting on are the same ones setting all the trends and putting money in your pocket indirectly. You can't look at some kid on the internet and say that all people from low income abuse the system most people are trying like all hell to make legit money but honestly don't know how. If you knew better you would do better. It's a double edged sword, all you worried about is you and yours and as a result of that everyone else isn't eating like you. Instead of looking down why don't you educate and reach out to this kids about investing, job opportunities and General life skills? We live in a big village ya'll and they say its takes a village to raise a child so dont be mad when that kid you ignored is shifting through your tent because he didn't have the opportunity to be taught what you have so he adapted to just taking.

Last edited:
Would you guys prefer the alternative which would be these same people coming through your bathroom window while you sleep putting a 38 to you and your girls head because they want what you got? Or how about your moms getting snatched up out her lexus driving home from work? Consider it the cost of keeping the wolves from your door. If those that dont want nothing out of life are happy with scraps such as Jordans and other crap at least consider yourself lucky. This sounds like first world crying as most of the ******** you guys complain about is. They got folks that will slice your stomach open for some rice or kidnap your loved ones in other countries. You live in America and this is one of the prices you gotta pay for the semi security you have. The poor in this country put up rather well actually with the disparity of wealth. If you ain't ever had **** or been so hungry that you couldnt sleep at night i wouldn't expect you to understand. Oh, and those same poor black and Hispanic kids ya'll getting on are the same ones setting all the trends and putting money in your pocket indirectly. You can't look at some kid on the internet and say that all people from low income abuse the system most people are trying like all hell to make legit money but honestly don't know how. If you knew better you would do better. It's a double edged sword, all you worried about is you and yours and as a result of that everyone else isn't eating like you. Instead of looking down why don't you educate and reach out to this kids about investing, job opportunities and General life skills? We live in a big village ya'll and they say its takes a village to raise a child so dont be made when that kid you ignored is shifting through your tent because he didn't have the opportunity to be taught what you have so he adapted to just taking.

:pimp:

Would you guys prefer the alternative which would be these same people coming through your bathroom window while you sleep putting a 38 to you and your girls head because they want what you got? Or how about your moms getting snatched up out her lexus driving home from work? Consider it the cost of keeping the wolves from your door. If those that dont want nothing out of life are happy with scraps such as Jordans and other crap at least consider yourself lucky. This sounds like first world crying as most of the ******** you guys complain about is. They got folks that will slice your stomach open for some rice or kidnap your loved ones in other countries. You live in America and this is one of the prices you gotta pay for the semi security you have. The poor in this country put up rather well actually with the disparity of wealth. If you ain't ever had **** or been so hungry that you couldnt sleep at night i wouldn't expect you to understand. Oh, and those same poor black and Hispanic kids ya'll getting on are the same ones setting all the trends and putting money in your pocket indirectly. You can't look at some kid on the internet and say that all people from low income abuse the system most people are trying like all hell to make legit money but honestly don't know how. If you knew better you would do better. It's a double edged sword, all you worried about is you and yours and as a result of that everyone else isn't eating like you. Instead of looking down why don't you educate and reach out to this kids about investing, job opportunities and General life skills? We live in a big village ya'll and they say its takes a village to raise a child so dont be made when that kid you ignored is shifting through your tent because he didn't have the opportunity to be taught what you have so he adapted to just taking.
What are you even talking about fam? Don't condone the ignorance. While some don't know any better its sad to see the ones who do know better not do better.

Dudes be complaining about 13 cents out of every tax dollar going to these social services while the Govt spends 20%+ or more on the Federal budget on bombs and giving aid to 3rd world countries!?! :lol: :smh: Like someone said I rather people in need here in America not some 3rd world country have some form of assistance instead of being homeless/hungry and desperate enough to rob and kill. Hell these days even with all this Govt assistance, people out here are still robbing and killing so imagine if there was no assistance? Might as well declare martial law at that point.

Last edited:
Would you guys prefer the alternative which would be these same people coming through your bathroom window while you sleep putting a 38 to you and your girls head because they want what you got? Or how about your moms getting snatched up out her lexus driving home from work? Consider it the cost of keeping the wolves from your door.
That's why we have cops. When those degenerates attempt to break into my home, murder, robbery. That's where I file a police report. And have them all placed in prison where they belong.

So its either collect welfare and public assistance or rob, kill, murder to eat and survive?

there is no in between?

how about working for a living? have these people ever heard of that? getting up in the morning and working for their money. a job that could lead to a career.

The day one of these people attempts to break into my home, is the day I use the 2nd amendment, and like short sleeves I bare arms.
pimp.gif

Go to court and get off on a self defense, cause it was home invasion.
pimp.gif

I am an armed american, I will use it to protect myself, my loved ones, family, my possessions and home.

Last edited:
its da trolls who are ruining it for everyone there ignorant and sheltered.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why we have cops. When those degenerates attempt to break into my home, murder, robbery. That's where I file a police report. And have them all placed in prison where they belong.

So its either collect welfare and public assistance or rob, kill, murder to eat and survive?

there is no in between?

how about working for a living? have these people ever heard of that? getting up in the morning and working for their money. a job that could lead to a career.

The day one of these people attempts to break into my home, is the day I use the 2nd amendment, and like short sleeves I bare arms. :pimp:

Go to court and get off on a self defense, cause it was home invasion. :pimp:

I am an armed american, I will use it to protect myself, my loved ones, family, my possessions and home.

its da blacks who are runining it for everyone there poor and black.

Y'all two dummies just need a good *** whoopin... I'm out.

Last edited:

The day one of these people attempts to break into my home, is the day I use the 2nd amendment, and like short sleeves I bare arms. :pimp:

Go to court and get a self defense, cause it was home invasion. :pimp:

With all the ignorance you have posted.. I can tell you're one of these folks! :rofl:

View media item 157587

Not condoning **** just telling you the harsh realities. Everybody likes to be the judge and jury rarely to the look at a situation with open unbiased eyes. You can't be on the outside looking in on something until you've walked amongst these people are walked it yourself. I'm pretty sure that by a lot of responses in here the majority of people have never really interacted or experienced extreme levels of poverty or ignorance. It really bothers me when people come to conclusions about **** they really don't know about and there only interactions are through tv and other media. I'm not talking about the dumb *** cousin that borrows money for Jordans I'm talking about the black and Hispanic kids yall are getting on about their mentality. Most of these ******g kids parents bust their *** working those little jobs that you dont think about you know the 40 and 50 year olds that are working at super markets, wal-Mart, security etc trying to make a living working 60 70 hours a week and their kids see that hard work and real....... never mind there isn't a point ya'll are just as ignorant as them. Peace

Not condoning **** just telling you the harsh realities. Everybody likes to be the judge and jury rarely to the look at a situation with open unbiased eyes. You can't be on the outside looking in on something until you've walked amongst these people are walked it yourself. I'm pretty sure that by a lot of responses in here the majority of people have never really interacted or experienced extreme levels of poverty or ignorance. It really bothers me when people come to conclusions about **** they really don't know about and there only interactions are through tv and other media. I'm not talking about the dumb *** cousin that borrows money for Jordans I'm talking about the black and Hispanic kids yall are getting on about their mentality. Most of these ******g kids parents bust their *** working those little jobs that you dont think about you know the 40 and 50 year olds that are working at super markets, wal-Mart, security etc trying to make a living working 60 70 hours a week and their kids see that hard work and real....... never mind there isn't a point ya'll are just as ignorant as them. Peace
This thread isn't about people who are poor or struggling.  Its about those who have terrible priorities. 

I've walked, talked, lived with these people too man.  Unless you are talking to the 2 trolls in here I don't see where any serious response has said anything to disrespect a lower class blue collar working person.

its da blacks who are runining it for everyone there poor and black.

I feel sorry if you get off by trolling and even more sorry if you believe the ignorance that you post in this thread.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Welfare Statistics
Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion

Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

There are just about the same amount of white people on welfare as there are black.

Warned.  

Even your clone accounts wouldn't rep you for that one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at people taking ilovejordans serious. I bet you guys are the same dudes who squeeze their sphincters when reading YouTube comments. Learn to spot a troll folks :lol:

I agree that Meth should come in here and expose what his real username is. Just like he exposed YoungHandsome in that other thread :smh:

Back
Top Bottom