Why do so many females have such perfect handwriting? with PIC

Letting people borrow my notes for money...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

happy.gif

you're the kid in high school that writes 2 more pages than me despite having less words.  Then getting a better grade than me cuz my bum teacher assumed quantity > quality and effort

PMGordonletter.jpg

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown sending a letter to the mother of a fallen soldier.

Doesn't get worst than that!

Mine is pretty with a pen, but put a pencil in my hand and it looks like chicken scratch. Pencils just drag funnily >.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

PMGordonletter.jpg

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown sending a letter to the mother of a fallen soldier.

8. Putting 'worst' instead of 'worse.'

Originally Posted by scshift

I've seen people who's handwriting looks like they wrote with their off hand with a broken wrist, taking up 3 lines for one letter 
laugh.gif

I grew up with a guy whose writing was just terrible - he used to get extra time in exams so he could write slower so they could read anything.

I remember being on Scout camp with him - he was sending hi parents a postcard and at the bottom he wrote "sorry for my writing, we're on the coach right now" - while he was sitting at a table in the place we were staying.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by kdawg

I'm left handed and my handwriting is magnificent so that's a poor excuse.
Must be one of the few. Maybe I haven't met many left handers, but my hand writing and my friends is chicken scratch. 
WORST EVAR.

I think there is some truth to that - you're either one way or the other. I had a teacher at school who used to say that - she only had left handers who were very good writers or terrible writers - nothing inbetween.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

PMGordonletter.jpg

writing maybe? or using maybe? but putting, really? OK!
Then again I'm not the Prime Minister!

As a female...I have terrible handwriting. Thats why I type everything.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

PMGordonletter.jpg

writing maybe? or using maybe? but putting, really? OK!
Then again I'm not the Prime Minister!

Typing? Didn't know you wrote with the keyboard
grin.gif

Trying to one up the one-upper

Back
Top Bottom