Why do some people on eBay do this... Update: It's getting even worse

You buy something two day's ago pay with paypal so they have the money basically and they don't ship the package the next day. What is up with that? Mymom sells stuff on eBay and she packages stuff if the next morning or afternoon after payment.

Why can't this guy just package my graphics card and send it? (FYI this dude lives 3 states away from me).

people do have lives and jobs. just hope he sends the item. plus sometimes paypal tells you to wait till the money goes through to send the goods.

what does living 3 states away have to do with anything?

He might be busy? I know I've been in positions where I couldn't ship the very next day after I get payment.

Give ebay sellers at least 3 business days to ship a package out. A lot of online businesses don't even ship the very next day.

Originally Posted by 18key

He might be busy?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

op your money is gone

I for one, can proudly say i pack and ship the very next day (sundays excluded).

Why delay it and make it an agenda? I feel you OP, people need to ship their items asap.

I open my store at 10PM. I can get up at 8, get ready and ship the item(s) by 9:30 gauranteed and still make it on time.

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by 18key

He might be busy?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

op your money is gone
laugh.gif
with Paypal if the guy never gave me a tracking numberthey give me my money back so I'll wait until Friday. Also this guy is yet to answer any of my messages.

I always ship within 1 business day. If they take 2 business days to pay, I will also take that long.

ill usually wait for the money to clear, just to make sure no funny business is goin on
grin.gif

how about why do buyers bid at the last minute then dont pay for a couple days or sometimes you have to contact the buyer asking for payment.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

how about why do buyers bid at the last minute then dont pay for a couple days or sometimes you have to contact the buyer asking for payment.

Hell yeah. When they take their sweet time to pay, I take my sweet time to ship.

when it comes to shipping i try and ship the item out same or next day but i don't promise anything. i go to school and i sometimes have stuff to do but istay in contact with my buyers and let them know whats up so the communication is there.

with big sales, i don't ship until the funds are safely in my bank account which is 2-3 days after the sale and i make sure the buyer is aware of that.

to me communication is key. if i buy something and a seller has stuff to do and can't ship right away, as long as their upfront and give me a datethey'll ship on its fine with me and i appreciate them keeping me informed.

I always ship next day... I have no space in my room so I would LOVE to make more space and plus the post office is along the way to my college.

Why?
because people may have more than one thing going on in their lives.
School work, family emergencies etc.

Back
Top Bottom