Why does age matter?

Younger head cop becaus they look cool. I was born in 93 so i got to see mike play, grew up with spacejam, but only started buying jordans in like 09 because thats when i could buy em, my mom never bought me jordans because of the high price. I buy jordans because they are the best looking sneakers along with some nike kics. that being said i only buy what i like...but the shoes keep gettin pricier and made cheaper so im about to only buy the shoes in baby size .. kid comin in february !!
happy.gif

Lots of good points here. I think that the reason does matter over everything. I've talked to younger dudes who actually do know the history behind the shoes and buy because of it, others just buy because it's hot right now and to re-sell. Personally I don't care, I like shoes, liked them for 20 years. I agree with ninjahood that some teenagers collect shoes like pokemon cards tho lol. In the end we are all losing, because we fall for Nike's bs gimmicks and wasting our money, but I digress...

No I don't have a vendetta against older people. AirThompson for instant doesnt blab the gibberish that I have heard from other older members of NT. Also a few others I can't remember their name are not that way too. When I am older I won't give a flying **** what the kids wear, I will not pull a bunch of pathetic arguments out my *** as to why others shouldnt wear what they want. So what does time have to do with this? But watch how a bunch of 40 year olds will skip this response and go straight to attacking me without replying to what I said or quoting me and either clearly not reading the post or having the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader...... only to further illustrate my point.

You don't know what you are going to do/how you are going to feel when you are older. When I was your age, I felt that I'd never lose the pulse of contemporary urban culture. Fast forward 10 years later and I have absolutely no freaking idea who just about any of the people posted in the "celebs" thread are and I think 90% of them look like morons.

It's not about age. And, it's not even about knowledge of the shoes. It's about the sensibilities of growing up in a different era. The internet has changed the world, and that combined with the economic boom that characterized much of the late 90s through the housing bubble/credit default swap crisis just made for a whole different type of adolescence.

For example, kids are going crazy over Starter snapbacks. I grew up in the Starter jacket era. Point blank, if you were soft, you couldn't rock, period. You came outside in a starter jacket/hat or some nice stuff in general, if you were a mark you were coming back home without it. When, Ninja talks about materialism, part of what he means is that nowadays people can just buy anything, flaunt it, and scream "Swag." That was not the case when these things came around the first time. I'm not saying this is to be romanticized. I'm just saying that for those who lived through it, we find it funny and can't take seriously lame kids (not ALL young kids) glorifying an era in which they would have been nothing but food.

If you just like the shoes and you wear them and keep it moving. Or, if you're a big sports fan, I'm not going to say one word about you. But, those of you who like to flaunt and high post about how fly you are in your Jays, my first thought is going to be whether you would have had enough heart to not get got for them if this was still hookers on forty deuce era in NYC.

I don't think you can generalize about young or old collectors. I met a teenager at a release who treated it like a competition, he couldn't believe that I don't collect Lebrons. Then at another release I met a younger dude who was asking the older guys questions about the stuff he was too young to know about. He was super interested in the impact the shoes had in the 90s and was soaking up info and seemed to me to be a "true sneakerhead". I've also met older dudes at releases that definitely qualify as "hypebeasts".

You can't generalize, its agism. We're bitter because we're old, or they're stupid because they're young, it doesn't matter. I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my collection. Most of my friends think I'm an idiot for spending so much time and money of shoes anyway. 

good point OP...a lot of us older heads are just salty over the state of things. I think the majority see the newer heads as a bunch of kids who don't know square one about Jordans making it all that tougher for the enthusiats who do. The attitude of some of these kids is also annoying. Funny thing is, there's a whole lot of older folks out there who also don't know jack and are adding to the problem. In the end, age doesn't matter. If you're really into it then you're into it. Just try not to be into it for the wrong reasons.

If people are coppin shoes because they truly enjoy it, then age doesn't matter. If people are coppin because its whats in or because everyone else is doing it, that's where the problem is.

Age wise, I qualify as an "OG" but my shoe collecting may be considered "young hypebeast", so I've been both pleased and frustrated by both.
I was born in '81 and like many of my peers, grew up IDOLIZING Mike. I would go to my public library and ask for the 2-3 month old Sports Illustrated mags that were going to be thrown out, just so I could cut out pictures of anything MJ or bulls related and put it on my wall. However, my family couldn't afford Jordans all the time, so the only pair I ever had were the OG 9s. I wore them for 7th grade hoops and ended up making the AAU all star team that year. I didn't stop admiring the shoes from afar, but my family and I had other financial priorities.
Fast forward to '08-'09: I had been working for 5 years now after college, had bought my first home and proposed to my now wife. I had a close friend who was trying to finally get me into shoes - had me camping with him for Space Jams and Yeezy 1s that year. But I still didn't feel financially comfortable at the time (salary $65+K) vs. my other obligations. I finally got into indulging in 2010-2011 after buying my 2nd home and my salary hit six figures.
I personally buy the shoes that remind me of my childhood, but I accept some of those are also now popular with younger generations. I actually enjoy that because I don't really mind the "exclusivity" of my shoes. You can count me in the audience of wishing JB/Nike would release more shoes and lower the price, even if it meant using less premium materials. I'd rather see that 12 year old me excited about having the shoe than worrying about the type of leather/nubuck/suede used - see KD IVs for example.
I've definitely been put off by "OGs" who dump salt on all excitement for any new releases. They'll then brag if their "connect came through" or grumble that they didn't want them anyways, followed by posting an OG version of said shoe. The younger group is understandably much more hungry and energized by shoes (notice I didn't say "thirst" or "hype"). Again, I can understand that feeling back in my day when I was clipping magazines for my wall. However, I've also been offended by younger kids because they can also have a holier than thou attitude BUT it comes with less knowledge. Example: 2 weeks ago at the mall, a teenager wearing Cav 4s was giving me weird looks, tapped his friend on the shoulder, pointed at me and asked out loud "what are those?!" in a very condescending tone followed by giggling. I was wearing Green Bean Vs, but I guess they didn't like or know the of the shoe.
I know this doesn't necessarily solve any of our problems or take a side, but I appreciate this forum for letting me share.

FWIW,

I'm in a somewhat similar position.

The difference is that I've been buying more shoes than most people for a long time, but I didn't take my hobby to epic proportions until I was at an age beyond that which many of the heads here "retire."

My reason was the same as yours - financial priorities. I knew that once I crossed a line, I'd get into this hobby in a way that would be truly expensive. And, I wasn't ready to do that until I had the disposable income to do so. I continued to buy sneakers often - people familiar with my collection can see that - but I didn't really plunge into sneaker "collecting." I was just a dude with more kicks than average. I didn't really start collecting until I bought a place - a co-op, not a house; I live in NYC. Now, I save. I have no kids. I own my place. My wife and I have zero debt. Since I hit that point in my life, maybe 7 or so years ago, I've bought basically whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I have maybe 1 or 2 friends who share this hobby to even a small degree. It's about maturity, as somebody said. I do this for me. More people I associate with think it's weird than think it's cool. And, it hardly, if at all affects my general finances. That's what I think "doing it right" is, and it's practically just impossible for most younger folks to be in that position.

Age doesn't matter but it's clear that collecting means something different to older heads compared to newer guys.
You'll see alot of the "og's" or older heads collect because it reminds them of a time in their youth and they appreciate the meaning and history of certain kicks.
The newer generation appear to be in it because it's the "in thing".
The bottom line, is if you love what you're doing no matter the reason, keep doing your thing.

THIS.
I'ma old head... as in, I was 9yrs old when the Air Jordan 2 dropped; It changed my life. Mom copped me every Air Jordan from the 2 on... until I could copp them myself when I started working. I worked at shoe stores as soon as i got my driver's license. Growing up in chicago during MJ's prime years only added to my Jordan addiction. It is what it is, Air Jordans have been a huge part of my life since i was a youngbuck, and I still buy them to this day because i have a loyalty to my own nostalgia. I will attempt to bring my soon-to-be-born child into the shoe life as well, by forcing them to wear Jays until they are old enough to tell me they don't want to wear them haha.
At the same time, i like that these young heads want to wear Retros, because let's be honest here, if the retros didn't sell, we wouldn't have all of these releases to dump our money into :smokin

Being 26, I've watched Mike play and truly appreciated the quality that Jordan's once were which is what many call "the Golden Age". Even thinking about those days put a smile on many a collectors face. However, I cannot blame a young consumer for not being born while MJ was playing and being ignorant on the subject/history of what MJ may have done in a particular retro. If you break down the history of Jordans (retros), 90% shoes that are getting so much hype today had ALWAYS sold out when previously released. Its almost as if "old heads" don't want Jordans to be as popular as they've ALWAYS been....

The older heads who have an issue are legitimately stupid as hell. Let people do what they want. Did you have to grow up watching the Civil War to buy an antique gun from that time period, or can you just appreciate the history and whatever joy the object brings you? I'd say the latter is why I buy jays... Being 17, Mikes second return to the NBA is all I really got to see. I watched Space Jam 300,000 times like everyone else, and I have always been an avid basketball fan. Telling me that the only reason I want them is due to shallow materialism or to be "in" is stupid as hell. I attend school in an area dominated by skater types, with that being the "in" thing. Sometimes people ask me what the hell I am doing with Jordans on my feet, citing the fact that I am "not black" as reasoning why I shouldn't wear them. I'm definitely not buying shoes to be cool, I just like the shoes and I enjoy the history. I'd prefer to see jordans on my feet instead of some generic vans or something. What other Nike basketball shoes are actually practical to rock casually (More recent releases). I would not rock most Lebrons, Kobes, or Durants casually, not trying to knock anyone who does. I get people are mad about not getting pairs, but cmon now. Sorry if I got your Size 13 because I was in line earlier, but that doesn't make me as evil as some of y'all portray new people to be. I mean, I understand anger at resellers but I hardly care about that, I can't hate on someones hustle if they are just trying to make a little money. Everyone needs to stop creating so much division in the sneaker community and not caring like that anymore. I swear some of you probably would tell off a toddler in a pair of Olympic 6's for not even knowing when the shoe came out.

Rant over.

Last edited:
You don't know what you are going to do/how you are going to feel when you are older. When I was your age, I felt that I'd never lose the pulse of contemporary urban culture. Fast forward 10 years later and I have absolutely no freaking idea who just about any of the people posted in the "celebs" thread are and I think 90% of them look like morons.
It's not about age. And, it's not even about knowledge of the shoes. It's about the sensibilities of growing up in a different era. The internet has changed the world, and that combined with the economic boom that characterized much of the late 90s through the housing bubble/credit default swap crisis just made for a whole different type of adolescence.
For example, kids are going crazy over Starter snapbacks. I grew up in the Starter jacket era. Point blank, if you were soft, you couldn't rock, period. You came outside in a starter jacket/hat or some nice stuff in general, if you were a mark you were coming back home without it. When, Ninja talks about materialism, part of what he means is that nowadays people can just buy anything, flaunt it, and scream "Swag." That was not the case when these things came around the first time. I'm not saying this is to be romanticized. I'm just saying that for those who lived through it, we find it funny and can't take seriously lame kids (not ALL young kids) glorifying an era in which they would have been nothing but food.
If you just like the shoes and you wear them and keep it moving. Or, if you're a big sports fan, I'm not going to say one word about you. But, those of you who like to flaunt and high post about how fly you are in your Jays, my first thought is going to be whether you would have had enough heart to not get got for them if this was still hookers on forty deuce era in NYC.

These horror stories do not scare me. I wear em because I like all types of retro kicks including jordans. I also like to be fashionable. Fashionable..... NOT "omg so much swag". But even those kids do not bother me. If they want to swag it up, let them. Fact of the matter is people bought them for hype back then too. And a lot of people didnt get robbed. You expect me to believe rich kids from the 90s who live in the upper west side or some **** like that got robbed for their shoes? As for my personal experiences, I will not comment, as I do not like the internet tough guy act.

Although I do not have the time to listen to as much new music as I want to with college and studying for the CPA exam, there is no way I will be completely out of touch. Just no way. If you can keep up with Jordan releases you can certainly keep up with urban culture.

Age wise, I qualify as an "OG" but my shoe collecting may be considered "young hypebeast", so I've been both pleased and frustrated by both.

I was born in '81 and like many of my peers, grew up IDOLIZING Mike. I would go to my public library and ask for the 2-3 month old Sports Illustrated mags that were going to be thrown out, just so I could cut out pictures of anything MJ or bulls related and put it on my wall. However, my family couldn't afford Jordans all the time, so the only pair I ever had were the OG 9s. I wore them for 7th grade hoops and ended up making the AAU all star team that year. I didn't stop admiring the shoes from afar, but my family and I had other financial priorities.

Fast forward to '08-'09: I had been working for 5 years now after college, had bought my first home and proposed to my now wife. I had a close friend who was trying to finally get me into shoes - had me camping with him for Space Jams and Yeezy 1s that year. But I still didn't feel financially comfortable at the time (salary $65+K) vs. my other obligations. I finally got into indulging in 2010-2011 after buying my 2nd home and my salary hit six figures.

I personally buy the shoes that remind me of my childhood, but I accept some of those are also now popular with younger generations. I actually enjoy that because I don't really mind the "exclusivity" of my shoes. You can count me in the audience of wishing JB/Nike would release more shoes and lower the price, even if it meant using less premium materials. I'd rather see that 12 year old me excited about having the shoe than worrying about the type of leather/nubuck/suede used - see KD IVs for example.

I've definitely been put off by "OGs" who dump salt on all excitement for any new releases. They'll then brag if their "connect came through" or grumble that they didn't want them anyways, followed by posting an OG version of said shoe. The younger group is understandably much more hungry and energized by shoes (notice I didn't say "thirst" or "hype"). Again, I can understand that feeling back in my day when I was clipping magazines for my wall. However, I've also been offended by younger kids because they can also have a holier than thou attitude BUT it comes with less knowledge. Example: 2 weeks ago at the mall, a teenager wearing Cav 4s was giving me weird looks, tapped his friend on the shoulder, pointed at me and asked out loud "what are those?!" in a very condescending tone followed by giggling. I was wearing Green Bean Vs, but I guess they didn't like or know the of the shoe.

I know this doesn't necessarily solve any of our problems or take a side, but I appreciate this forum for letting me share.
No I don't have a vendetta against older people. AirThompson for instant doesnt blab the gibberish that I have heard from other older members of NT. Also a few others I can't remember their name are not that way too. When I am older I won't give a flying **** what the kids wear, I will not pull a bunch of pathetic arguments out my *** as to why others shouldnt wear what they want. So what does time have to do with this? But watch how a bunch of 40 year olds will skip this response and go straight to attacking me without replying to what I said or quoting me and either clearly not reading the post or having the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader...... only to further illustrate my point.

These two posts right here are real and bring in perspectives on this whole sneaker culture that some simply don't have and it's one of those things where if you didn't live it, it's tough to grasp.  Your upbringing and circumstances dictate a lot as far as how you view material ish.  Many take it for granted for a litany of reasons, but you both touched on the root of it all which takes it even beyond the shoes: the financial struggle as well as the sociological struggle.

I never wanted to impose the financial burden of ridiculous material things on my mother growing up.  Even when she tried, I just couldn't.  For me it was always about living within my means and when I reached a point where I could support my love for the shoes and the history behind them, that's when I'd start doing it.  Who cares that I didn't own every OG.  Give me that $100+ and I was more concerned with turning it into $200+.  I was fine with admiring the shoes from afar and getting my fix by learning the history.

I'm at a point now where I can indulge in this hobby to a certain extent, but not to the point where I'm living above my means.  When I hit that point where money is an absolute non-issue I'll splurge, but to me 2K on a pair of shoes is absolutely senseless if that's not straight pocket change for you.  I have a value system in place and I stick to it.  Otherwise it's just straight up trickin'.

I live by the saying "live and let live," but at the same time, I do have my moments where I cringe at what this society has become.  I have to remind myself of this: their struggles are different than my struggles and their perspective is different than mine.  Too many people are quick to pass judgment and generalize.  Just makes them look foolish.

I never wanted to impose the financial burden of ridiculous material things on my mother growing up.  Even when she tried, I just couldn't.  For me it was always about living within my means and when I reached a point where I could support my love for the shoes and the history behind them, that's when I'd start doing it.  Who cares that I didn't own every OG.  Give me that $100+ and I was more concerned with turning it into $200+.  I was fine with admiring the shoes from afar and getting my fix by learning the history.

I'm at a point now where I can indulge in this hobby to a certain extent, but not to the point where I'm living above my means.  When I hit that point where money is an absolute non-issue I'll splurge, but to me 2K on a pair of shoes is absolutely senseless if that's not straight pocket change for you.  I have a value system in place and I stick to it.  Otherwise it's just straight up trickin'.

I live by the saying "live and let live," but at the same time, I do have my moments where I cringe at what this society has become.  I have to remind myself of this: their struggles are different than my struggles and their perspective is different than mine.  Too many people are quick to pass judgment and generalize.  Just makes them look foolish.

^^^This

Last edited:
Lets all cut the BS... I'm a 80's baby, the first game I watched MJ play was the comeback against the Pacers in '95. Now when I got in high school I can tell u for a fact that teenagers were not copping J's b/c of the meaning behind the shoe c'mon lets be real here. There was no nostalgia when copping retros b/c most of us was to young to even remember the games he wore them in & when it came down to buying non retro J's it was b/c they were JORDANS period. Some of us actually believed that if we put on J's that we could somewhat possess his skills but the majority of us wanted to look fly & be one of the few that had J's the following Monday after the release. Now that I'm grown I can appreciate the games & the history but I'm not going to come in here & lie about knowing the history when I was 13,14,15,16 that's bull. This subject is always brought up b/c technology has far exceeded what we had back in 80's, 90's, early 2000's & one pic on FB or twitter will set the internet on fire & fuel the release. Let's all not front & act like dudes wasn't bum rushing the doors bck in the day when J's were released b/c I have stories going back to '01

Last edited:
These horror stories do not scare me. I wear em because I like all types of retro kicks including jordans. I also like to be fashionable. Fashionable..... NOT "omg so much swag". But even those kids do not bother me. If they want to swag it up, let them. Fact of the matter is people bought them for hype back then too. And a lot of people didnt get robbed. You expect me to believe rich kids from the 90s who live in the upper west side or some **** like that got robbed for their shoes? As for my personal experiences, I will not comment, as I do not like the internet tough guy act.
Although I do not have the time to listen to as much new music as I want to with college and studying for the CPA exam, there is no way I will be completely out of touch. Just no way. If you can keep up with Jordan releases you can certainly keep up with urban culture.

Let's see if these three words mean anything to anybody here - Prep School Gangsters.

(It's a fairly well known article from New York Magazine published in the 90s.)

Anyway, should you believe that? Yes. Why? Because it happened.

I'm not trying to be a tough guy. I'm just saying that's how it was.

I don't really have a problem with young kids wearing Jordans - not my feet, what do I care. I'm just saying there are certain generational elements of one's relationships with Jordans that somebody who is in their 30s has that somebody in their teens really can't have.

The thread is asking why age matters. I'm answering that. I'm not saying that younger kids shouldn't wear shoes, I'm just remarking on some differences between generational experiences that relate to Air Jordans. Don't ascribe anything deeper to it.

I was going through my A box with all the things from when i was real young (3-6 years) and one of my children's books was "salt in his shoes" by Michael Jordan's mother. My dad was a fiend -.-

You'll see alot of the "og's" or older heads collect because it reminds them of a time in their youth and they appreciate the meaning and history of certain kicks.

The newer generation appear to be in it because it's the "in thing".

Concur.

I spent most of my youth watching MJ play and wished that I got the funds to get those every year.But it was really impossible.

I'm not being bitter when I don't get newer retros nowadays,but I do get annoyed when these youngsters do stupid things (robbing,mugging etc.).

It's just plain stupid. :smh:

Last edited:
In my opinion alot of us older guys take the Jordan collecting serious and when someone goes to buy the shoe to either resell or just because some people get upset. Me personally could care less how old someone is who is buying the shoe. I don't consider myself a sneakerhead, I consider my self a Jordanfreak. My collection goes beyond Air Jordans. I have vcr tapes with Chicago Bulls games on them from back in the day. These are live games not the ones replayed on nbatv. I also have posters,magazines,books and anything else I could find that had something to do with M.J. I work in retail so when someone comes in and does not know the history or someone asks what does this mean on the shoe I educate them on the subject or the history behind the shoe. If they choose to listen then so be it. We as an older generation don't need to get mad but tell them the reason or the history from the shoe. Hypebeasts and resellers are part of the game, but if someone is really interested and is willing to listen then lets teach them. Michael Jordan was the best player ever. I don't care what people say about Lebron or Kobe, there will never be another Jordan.

In my opinion alot of us older guys take the Jordan collecting serious and when someone goes to buy the shoe to either resell or just because some people get upset. Me personally could care less how old someone is who is buying the shoe. I don't consider myself a sneakerhead, I consider my self a Jordanfreak. My collection goes beyond Air Jordans. I have vcr tapes with Chicago Bulls games on them from back in the day. These are live games not the ones replayed on nbatv. I also have posters,magazines,books and anything else I could find that had something to do with M.J. I work in retail so when someone comes in and does not know the history or someone asks what does this mean on the shoe I educate them on the subject or the history behind the shoe. If they choose to listen then so be it. We as an older generation don't need to get mad but tell them the reason or the history from the shoe. Hypebeasts and resellers are part of the game, but if someone is really interested and is willing to listen then lets teach them. Michael Jordan was the best player ever. I don't care what people say about Lebron or Kobe, there will never be another Jordan.
Agree 100% Its more then the shoes. Its everything that came with it. The reason I bought the shoes was because of Michael Jeffery Jordan. I am a die hard and have been for 25 yrs. You should have seen my bedroom during the 90's. Covered every square inch with pics, posters, EVERYTHING Jordan. Even the ceilings were covered in posters. I have 100's of games I recorded live. I used to clip newspaper articles and write down all the stats to every game he played. When I graduated high school in 95, I had a different pair of Jordans for every day of the month. Unheard of back then. I use to have kids follow me down the halls to see what I had on that day. It was nuts. When my name was called up to receive my diploma, my classmates yelled out Jordan! You had to be there to understand it. To be a Jordan fan during those days was the biggest treat. It was magical. There will never be another Jordan. NEVER.

walk on our own way , everyone has his own pursuit!!
I AM 90S', THOUGH I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT JORDAN, BUT HE IS RELLY MY IDOL~~~

You idolize someone you don't know much about? :smh:

Especially in this Youtube, Google era? ..no reason you couldn't find out info. if you CHOSE to.

..not sure why anyone would idolize ANYONE they admittedly knew little about?

Nothing matters, age race height weight none of it! do whatever you want whether it be follow others to fit in or because you need to sell them to make some extra cash do YOU and do what makes you happy, if you like burning shoes then go for it and i will do what i want with them. No rules to buying things the last time i checked so who cares

Nothing matters, age race height weight none of it! do whatever you want whether it be follow others to fit in or because you need to sell them to make some extra cash do YOU and do what makes you happy, if you like burning shoes then go for it and i will do what i want with them. No rules to buying things the last time i checked so who cares

THIS.

At the end of the day?

..pssht.

Agree 100%. It's all semantics. One man's trash is another man's treasure, no one is perfect, (fill in your favorite cliche here).:tongue:

I'm part of that group of sneakerheads that were born in the mid to late 80's ( i was born 87'). Not old school but not new school. Most of us were able to watch jordan play in his later years, though i personally never liked the bulls. Most sneakerheads from my age group didn't get into jays till we were in 7th-8th grade. That usually ranges from 1997-2000. My generation started getting into jordans when nike 1st started releasing retros in 1999 (1994 aside).
I don't think kids in my age group hate the younger cats. What we hate is the state of the sneaker game right now. You see, we're not used to camping for every jordan. We're no used to paying 100+ over retail for a shoe that just released, we're not used to phone lines and websites crashing. You younger guys are used to it, so you have no problem camping for a pair of general release jordans and paying over retail for a pair of jays. it makes it very difficult for us to compete with you guys. Prior to about 2007, one just needed to get to the mall an hour before they opened to guarantee oneself a pair. Now, if you're not their 2 days before release "you aint copping".

Cosign with this and alot of other statements said in the thread

- born in 86, would be lying to you if I claimed to watch Jordan's 1st 3peat (I was in 1st 2nd and 3rd grade! I was more interested in Darkwing Duck than Michael GOAT... but I was well aware when MJ would come to MSG, rock the Knicks, and cause my whole fam to be excited/upset at the same time - which I watched with them every now and then)

- fam didn't have enough money to spend on J's, ALMOST got the XIV but didn't have my size, so my dad ended up getting me Air Jordan Vindicate (yes the Vin Bakers) instead :frown:

- started in 2001 with Xmas money and just slowly copped. I do not know where these kids have all that money to spend on shoes?

- at the end of the day, I don't care what people think is hot or whats limited. I wish Jordan Brand can come out with General Release everything and stop with this limited crap. The Jordan XII Nubuck is the worst thing to ever happen to our world of Jordans/sneakers.

Old heads have a right to be mad when the new heads are acting like they're all OG and whatever, but otherwise there's no reason to hate...

Back
Top Bottom