Why does age matter?

^even then it just makes me laugh. I only get mad when people try to tell me my shoes are fake and in my area there are so many fakes and they all claim that they are "super exclusive" all i do is smh and think that there should be citizens on patrol lol and give tickets, confiscate and destroy them

Or I suppose certain older dudes are elitists that believe they are superior to the younger dudes. They feel genuine nostalgia from the shoes and feel the need to bash on the younger guys that are taking their chances at buying the shoe and raising the demand, and thus the price.

a lot of great points made in this thread.

however there was one that is just foolish and clearly displays a lack of maturity: claiming older people are somehow less intelligent than younger people. im sorry but life just doesnt work that way. with every day that passes, we learn something new. you will learn that at some point whether you want to admit it or not.

reminds me of something i heard a long time ago:

"the biggest problem with the world is that the ignorant people always think they are right, while the wise always second guess themselves..."

Last edited:
a lot of great points made in this thread.
however there was one that is just foolish and clearly displays a lack of maturity: claiming older people are somehow less intelligent than younger people. im sorry but life just doesnt work that way. with every day that passes, we learn something new. you will learn that at some point whether you want to admit it or not.
reminds me of something i heard a long time ago:
"the biggest problem with the world is that the ignorant people always think they are right, while the wise always second guess themselves..."
Great quote.

Back
Top Bottom