Why Does Beer..........

taste better in Mexico?

Just had a six pack of 16oz Tecate and the taste was smooth and crisp.
pimp.gif

I tried some pacifico also and that was
pimp.gif
also.

I'm guessing you also enjoy light beers? If so, you like beers in Mexico cause their watered down. lol

Or that it's hot and beer is refreshing.

I need to go to mexico just to do that.....eat tons of food and drink tons of cervesas.

noooooooooooo

im talking about beer IN mexico

my sister brought me two six packs from tijuana and the taste is way different.

true. whenever i go to jalisco (perants hometown) all i drink is estrella beer best beer ive ever had. but yeah even tecate is good over there. i hate tecatehere btw

I agree 100% beer in MEXICO > your life!!!! Do yourself a favor hommie try a VICTORIA!!!

Yup I hated tecate had it in mexico and the was the bomb came back tried it here in the US not the same.

It's true. I hate Corona, but Corona in Mexico is actually pretty good. It doesn't hurt that you can get a 6 pack for like $4, either. The sodas alsotaste different, but I heard it was because they use different sugar. I had a Messican sprite on the plane and was
eek.gif

It's true. I hate Corona, but Corona in Mexico is actually pretty good. It doesn't hurt that you can get a 6 pack for like $4, either. The sodas alsotaste different, but I heard it was because they use different sugar. I had a Messican sprite on the plane and was
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom