Why does D.Wade keep changing shoes throughout games?

I know I'm not crazy on more than one occasion hes changed colorways and models during a game. Are Js that uncomfortable to ball in now? The game against the knicks he had black wht red and then wht red 2010s on.

I know I'm not crazy on more than one occasion hes changed colorways and models during a game. Are Js that uncomfortable to ball in now? The game against the knicks he had black wht red and then wht red 2010s on.

I think it's more of a fashion statement than anything else. Since he's switching from one 2010 to another 2010. The Xmas 2011 ones I know he asked to switch from the IPS to Full Zoom, but he had to go back in the game so while they were doing that he just swapped into a 2010 and stuck with it.

I like seeing the different colorways of the 2010's from him though. You never know what he's going to pull out.

I think it's more of a fashion statement than anything else. Since he's switching from one 2010 to another 2010. The Xmas 2011 ones I know he asked to switch from the IPS to Full Zoom, but he had to go back in the game so while they were doing that he just swapped into a 2010 and stuck with it.

I like seeing the different colorways of the 2010's from him though. You never know what he's going to pull out.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

didnt jordan change shoes after every quarter, even if it was the same shoe?

roll.gif
That would be ridiculous

Gilbert did the same for a few games too...Im pretty sure when he wore the Orlando Penny 1's they were uncomfortable/bad support.

Gilbert did the same for a few games too...Im pretty sure when he wore the Orlando Penny 1's they were uncomfortable/bad support.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

1- how do you "know" this?

2- from the images of the insoles in the 2011, they are either full length air or heel and forefoot zoom. neither are ips or full zoom.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

1- how do you "know" this?

2- from the images of the insoles in the 2011, they are either full length air or heel and forefoot zoom. neither are ips or full zoom.

I know MJ used to switch to low tops in the second half of playoff games sometimes. I cant hate on DWade, if had a JB contact to wear his shoes i will switch up too.

I know MJ used to switch to low tops in the second half of playoff games sometimes. I cant hate on DWade, if had a JB contact to wear his shoes i will switch up too.

Jordan Brand probably TELLS HIM to switch shoes like that.  It gets people talking about and looking at his different pairs he wears.

Jordan Brand probably TELLS HIM to switch shoes like that.  It gets people talking about and looking at his different pairs he wears.

Jordan used to do that when running Test models to check on their durability on the courts......

If it hasnt been mentioned before, Wade was wearing the 2011s the first half then switched to 2010s in the second half

Its for media and for testing purposes, what better way to check the effectiveness of a basketball shoe other than in intense competition?

Jordan used to do that when running Test models to check on their durability on the courts......

If it hasnt been mentioned before, Wade was wearing the 2011s the first half then switched to 2010s in the second half

Its for media and for testing purposes, what better way to check the effectiveness of a basketball shoe other than in intense competition?

Wade makes Jordans look terrible. Period

All them knee braces and pads and crap just makes the shoe look terrible, and on top of that he has no hops.

Back
Top Bottom