Why does Diddy get accused for killing rappers careers?

Alot of the artists NT tries to blame on Diddy were not gonna blow up anywhere period , no matter where they were

Alot of the artists NT tries to blame on Diddy were not gonna blow up anywhere period , no matter where they were

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude just signs wack artists period, none of the dudes he signed should have been signed in the first place...
Bingo.

The artists he signs are usually trash to begin with, so theyll sign whatever devilish contract he puts in front of them.
He is the epitome of the paper gangster.

Ask the Lox, '' You cannot escape the rape''

Dude just signs wack artists period, none of the dudes he signed should have been signed in the first place...
Bingo.

The artists he signs are usually trash to begin with, so theyll sign whatever devilish contract he puts in front of them.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I think Suge Knight said it best. Diddy wont let his artists breathe. A N cant just be on Bad Boy and do anything w/o him all over it.

laugh.gif
...Diddy dancing all the way to the bank
He sure is

1e1259749c65befac04a1bb26bc445bc123dd5c.gif

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I think Suge Knight said it best. Diddy wont let his artists breathe. A N cant just be on Bad Boy and do anything w/o him all over it.

laugh.gif
...Diddy dancing all the way to the bank
He sure is

1e1259749c65befac04a1bb26bc445bc123dd5c.gif

Because he's a black and super successful think about it there doing the same thing to jay with all that foolish mason talk 

dudes love to hate when you on top

and a lot of his artist screwed themselves over like Mase who left rap at the peak of his fame to become a pastor then when dude realize being a pastor wasn't getting him funds he run back to rap when it was too late
laugh.gif

and some of his artist just wasn't that good

Because he's a black and super successful think about it there doing the same thing to jay with all that foolish mason talk 

dudes love to hate when you on top

and a lot of his artist screwed themselves over like Mase who left rap at the peak of his fame to become a pastor then when dude realize being a pastor wasn't getting him funds he run back to rap when it was too late
laugh.gif

and some of his artist just wasn't that good

Diddy isn't doing anything that other labels aren't doing, but since he's always jumping around in the videos and claiming Bad Boy is a family, it looks a lot worst.

Diddy isn't doing anything that other labels aren't doing, but since he's always jumping around in the videos and claiming Bad Boy is a family, it looks a lot worst.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He's a parasite.

Look at how he's treated Rick Ross? Ross would have been JUST FINE without Diddy. I remember his promotional tour up right up to the release of Albert Anastasia. It was incredible. Freestyles and videos weekly. Completely rebounded from the 50 situation BY HIMSELF. Diddy was NO WHERE until right before the mixtape came out. DIDDY WAS EVEN CHILLING WITH 50 CENT AND MAYWEATHER ON THE REGULAR. VIDEO PROVES THIS. Ross would have been fine without dude.

Then this clown recently jumps on stage with Wiz Khalifa not knowing ANY word to the songs and tries to show love on Twitter... Where were you the past 5 years???

Then this fool gets hurt when Jay Electronica signs to Hov knowing damn well he ain't have plans for Jay E while he was off playing with Ross.

This is only this year!...Dude is a total clown. His personal music is a different story as I'm a fan of some of Dirty Money's songs but when it comes to him trying to "branch out" he is a parasite in every form of the word.
/thread

i hate da way he did mase dirty when he wouldn't release him to g-unit
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He's a parasite.

Look at how he's treated Rick Ross? Ross would have been JUST FINE without Diddy. I remember his promotional tour up right up to the release of Albert Anastasia. It was incredible. Freestyles and videos weekly. Completely rebounded from the 50 situation BY HIMSELF. Diddy was NO WHERE until right before the mixtape came out. DIDDY WAS EVEN CHILLING WITH 50 CENT AND MAYWEATHER ON THE REGULAR. VIDEO PROVES THIS. Ross would have been fine without dude.

Then this clown recently jumps on stage with Wiz Khalifa not knowing ANY word to the songs and tries to show love on Twitter... Where were you the past 5 years???

Then this fool gets hurt when Jay Electronica signs to Hov knowing damn well he ain't have plans for Jay E while he was off playing with Ross.

This is only this year!...Dude is a total clown. His personal music is a different story as I'm a fan of some of Dirty Money's songs but when it comes to him trying to "branch out" he is a parasite in every form of the word.
/thread

i hate da way he did mase dirty when he wouldn't release him to g-unit
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Bingo.

only alloys. no way ya gonna get chrome, NO WAY.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Bingo.

only alloys. no way ya gonna get chrome, NO WAY.

Back
Top Bottom