why does everyone hate old jordans?

whats up nt, today i showed my friend the nubucks and the true blue 3's to tell him they are dope, and he tells me theyre ugly? so he shows me a shoe hethinks is nice and he shows me a fusion? how can you pick a fusion over those two? one day i wore my og xi's to school and to my surprise most of myfriends say they are ugly. another day i wear my cp3's and dentros and everyone says they are cool. so im assuming that everyone likes fusions and teamjordans over ogs and retros?

Why would anyone hate older Jordan's when there quality was drastically better than it is now?

uh, no! its usually the other way around. but i guess ur pretty young, because it sounds like ur friends are young liking dentros over true blue 3s.
anyways thier tripping!!

Originally Posted by cobrab19

uh, no! its usually the other way around. but i guess ur pretty young, because it sounds like ur friends are young liking dentros over true blue 3s.
anyways thier tripping!!

im 15 lol

This is what i keep trying to tell people. Everyone thinks jordan brand has it in for us, and wants to piss us off. Beyond NT, fusions are more popular. Itssimple.

They do focus groups and all that crap to see whats popular with your average joe shmoe that walks into a finishline to grab a pair of new shoes.

You can hate on them for liking fusions, its what they like.

Same %*%* here, My little cousin swears fusions make ever Jordan look good, he also says that the 11's are the ugliest sneaker in the world.
smh.gif
I smack him across the head every time he says that.

yeah, in the REAL WORLD, people dont give a #%+! about the air jordans

I can tell you for a fact that 90% of people couldnt tell the difference between team jordans and retros, this kid at work thinks hes stunting in his all black"Air Jordan lowtops" which are actaully team jordans, selling for like 40 bucks now.

My first ever pair of jordans were Jordan Laney 23s, some high top black team jordans, and by now theyre thrashed, the midsole has gouges in it, the suede(which is better quality than most retros btw) is torn, and theyre just real beat overall. I keep em cuz theyre kinda special to me and rock em if its rainingor something, and theyve been put through a lotta #%+!, from just chilling here to playin ball in africa.

The thing is people will come up to me like "how could you do that to some shoes that expensive!?" They retail for 110, dont draw attention apartfrom a chrome looking jumpman and a yellowed one on the heel, and I got them for 60 at a black friday sale. People dont realize theyre not retros, they donteven know what retros are. They see the jumpman and they recognize that.

If it wasnt for NT, I wouldnt know #%+! either, and I wouldnt even be complaining about details like a flipped jumpman on the XIs, or on the pics of the Xsthat hopefully drop next year. Im glad I know these things though, and this is what makes me SMH at the average person thinkin they look hot in their newfusions or team Js.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Same %*%* here, My little cousin swears fusions make ever Jordan look good, he also says that the 11's are the ugliest sneaker in the world.
smh.gif
I smack him across the head every time he says that.

happy.gif
the 11's are my all time favorite and are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nba0203

anyways thier tripping!!

im 15 lol

so you are young.... and why is it in your topic everything is a question?

anyways thier tripping!!

im 15 lol
When I read the post I assumed you were in HS or younger. Most youngins dont understand the history behind the brand of Air Jordan. When you havepeople like Nelly and Jermaine Dupri on 106 & Park or Access Granted promoting 6 Rings and Fusions, the young fans with no prior knowledge of Air Jordansassume thats what Jordans are all about. When I was your age we had,
jordan_ix.gif
jordan_xvii.gif
jordan_ix_2.jpg
jordan_vi_low_1.jpg
jordan_vi_low_2.jpg
jordan_ix.jpg
jordan_ix2.jpg
jordan_vii.jpg
jordan_vii_2.jpg
Just to show a few.
Now compare that to
jordan-dub-zero-white-cement-311046-0111.jpg
jordan-cp3ii-white-university-blue-342944-103a.jpg
353327-111-e4.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-white-blue-342964-142a.jpg
jordan-60-plus-black-red-01.jpg

No wonder you kids are confsued, lol. I dont blame them though, I blame JB for releasing such garbage. Just educate your friends and let them know thatFUSIONS ARE GARBAGE and tell then to do a lil background check on the kicks they wear and they'll see what real "heat" is.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

anyways thier tripping!!

im 15 lol
When I read the post I assumed you were in HS or younger. Most youngins dont understand the history behind the brand of Air Jordan. When you have people like Nelly and Jermaine Dupri on 106 & Park or Access Granted promoting 6 Rings and Fusions, the young fans with no prior knowledge of Air Jordans assume thats what Jordans are all about. When I was your age we had,
jordan_ix.gif
jordan_xvii.gif
jordan_ix_2.jpg
jordan_vi_low_1.jpg
jordan_vi_low_2.jpg
jordan_ix.jpg
jordan_ix2.jpg
jordan_vii.jpg
jordan_vii_2.jpg
Just to show a few.
Now compare that to
jordan-dub-zero-white-cement-311046-0111.jpg
jordan-cp3ii-white-university-blue-342944-103a.jpg
353327-111-e4.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-white-blue-342964-142a.jpg
jordan-60-plus-black-red-01.jpg

No wonder you kids are confsued, lol. I dont blame them though, I blame JB for releasing such garbage. Just educate your friends and let them know that FUSIONS ARE GARBAGE and tell then to do a lil background check on the kicks they wear and they'll see what real "heat" is.

Exactly......listen up youngens and ya might learn a thing or two

so im assuming that everyone likes fusions and team jordans over ogs and retros?
You could probably assume everyone YOUR age like fusions and team Jordans.

I think HOLLAKID619 pretty much covered it.
pimp.gif

simple answer.....your friends are from the "new millenium"....they dont appreciate classic, better and older and maybe have no clue of the storiesor meanings surrounding the older models

Originally Posted by bundy9

simple answer.....your friends are from the "new millenium"....they dont appreciate classic, better and older and maybe have no clue of the stories or meanings surrounding the older models
Lets not forget quality, prestige, and exclusivity of just about everything < 2004

I'd take my dentro's off and beat my friends with them if they ever said anything like that to me.
I hate this new generation of Jordanheads.

who cares let yo friend buy the @!*%%+ pairs(fusions,dub zero,melo,true flight,flight 45,6 rings,etc)less compitions at the stores for real heat!

Back
Top Bottom