why does jb release some shoes internationally only?

with all these "international release only" releases it made me wonder why does jb not release them in the u.s.? (true blue 3's, purple metallicones) is there a reason for this or do they just want everyone outside of the u.s. to feel special? lmk an answer for this nt

Can you please not make threads like this? We don't know the exact reason. We don't work for JB.
*Looks at post count and exits thread*
BTW, put your flame suit on. Mods, please lock.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Can you please not make threads like this? We don't know the exact reason. We don't work for JB.
this is actually a good quality thread compared to a lot of the threads in jb forum.

because he went in 1992 with the dream team and kick everyone $%% so this is the best he could for them

QFT

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

QFT
what does "qft" mean

Originally Posted by nba0203

QFT
what does "qft" mean

qft means "Quoted for Truth"

QFT
what does "qft" mean
go make a thread in the general forum about it.

they'll be nicer
smile.gif

well look on the bright side. I prefer international over some nike quickstrike and hyperstrikes. At least I won't have to worry about the price beingbumped up waaaaaay too high.

No no I meant QFT as a different thing.... Quit...Talking...fill in the middle letter
smile.gif
Ha, that's what I thought.
laugh.gif

But seriously, possibly to create artificial demand or maybe even to slow bootleggers, who knows.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

this is actually a good quality thread compared to a lot of the threads in jb forum.

That's still not saying much..

Because in the US we hate classic, simple colorways.

Only the rest of the world likes colors like this. I'm glad Jordan is playing their cards this way.

If he's gonna toss other countries a bone, don't throw them the True Blue's...give um sum other +@% like the mocha's (eww). At least let us getum first them hit the other countries later....lol

These say these early js are to test the waters in the international markets but a lot are gonna end up in the US. Buying online Js for 250. Thats too much forme

first off ive seen one of your threads and it was worse! second how are you gonna judge a person by there post count,cause they dont have 2000post in 1 year like you,..you %%# clown that simply means you have no life and/or no job and stay up real late till 4am and be like "yeah dude i justtotaly got my post up tonight so i look cool,man i wish i was a niketalk OG" also that stupid bandwagon avatar has to go i doubt your even old enough tohave REALLY liked MJ...hes been dead since the 90's if your such a fan were you supporting him when he was being sued for thouching little boy's?? orbeing the center of every demented joke i highly doubt it.....YOUR A JOKE
laugh.gif
YOUR AVATAR
roll.gif
get off the new guys di.. we all have to start somewhere

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Cuz Gentry works international Jordan Brand now. Your favorite enemy is back at it again.
roll.gif

I was thinking about this the other day after seeing the purple 1's.

Everyone says don't blame Gentry anymore, he's gone. But, once you think about it, he gets moved to the Euro division, then all the sudden 3's and1's are dropping there.....

"Take that NT. Muhahahaha"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u crazy !!!! I think because they were complaining about the general releasesthat dont go to certain countries

Originally Posted by Rafool

QFT
what does "qft" mean
go make a thread in the general forum about it.

they'll be nicer
smile.gif

made me laugh

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

first off ive seen one of your threads and it was worse! second how are you gonna judge a person by there post count,cause they dont have 2000 post in 1 year like you,..you %%# clown that simply means you have no life and/or no job and stay up real late till 4am and be like "yeah dude i just totaly got my post up tonight so i look cool,man i wish i was a niketalk OG" also that stupid bandwagon avatar has to go i doubt your even old enough to have REALLY liked MJ...hes been dead since the 90's if your such a fan were you supporting him when he was being sued for thouching little boy's?? or being the center of every demented joke i highly doubt it.....YOUR A JOKE
laugh.gif
YOUR AVATAR
roll.gif
get off the new guys di.. we all have to start some where
Here we go....

Back
Top Bottom