why does jb release some shoes internationally only?

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Can you please not make threads like this? We don't know the exact reason. We don't work for JB.
*Looks at post count and exits thread*
BTW, put your flame suit on. Mods, please lock.
first off ive seen one of your threads and it was worse! second how are you gonna judge a person by there post count,cause they dont have 2000 post in 1 year like you,..you %%# clown that simply means you have no life and/or no job and stay up real late till 4am and be like "yeah dude i just totaly got my post up tonight so i look cool,man i wish i was a niketalk OG" also that stupid bandwagon avatar has to go i doubt your even old enough to have REALLY liked MJ...hes been dead since the 90's if your such a fan were you supporting him when he was being sued for thouching little boy's?? or being the center of every demented joke i highly doubt it.....YOUR A JOKE
laugh.gif
YOUR AVATAR
roll.gif
get off the new guys di.. we all have to start some where

roll.gif
You're not even worth a argument. What was my thread that you saw?Why you worryin about me little guy?
Did I do something to hurt your feelings or something? You ol' lame *** clown.
indifferent.gif
Ain't no more room on my di** so jump the f**k off!
roll.gif

^^
laugh.gif

Jackson,%20popcorn,%20&%20a%20halo.gif

And to answer the question, it's because Gentry's an #%!$+!$, and JB doesn't know any better.
Even on JB international he still finds a way to screw us in the states
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Cuz Gentry works international Jordan Brand now. Your favorite enemy is back at it again.
roll.gif

I was thinking about this the other day after seeing the purple 1's.

Everyone says don't blame Gentry anymore, he's gone. But, once you think about it, he gets moved to the Euro division, then all the sudden 3's and 1's are dropping there.....

"Take that NT. Muhahahaha"
laugh.gif
On point.

I didn't even make that connection until someone pointed it out in the Gentry/unseen IX's thread.

Originally Posted by nba0203

with all these "international release only" releases it made me wonder why does jb not release them in the u.s.? (true blue 3's, purple metallic ones) is there a reason for this or do they just want everyone outside of the u.s. to feel special? lmk an answer for this nt

eyes.gif

Some ppl on here think they are better than everyone else cuz of their post count or they been here longer. Eveyone was once a newbie, don't forget whereyou came from. I'm on here cuz of my interest in kicks, not to officate or tell ppl what to do. Leave that to the mods.

But back to the topic, its Business 101, Supply and Demand.

Can you please not make threads like this? We don't know the exact reason. We don't work for JB.
first off ive seen one of your threads and it was worse! second how are you gonna judge a person by there post count,cause they dont have 2000 post in 1 year like you,..you %%# clown that simply means you have no life and/or no job and stay up real late till 4am and be like "yeah dude i just totaly got my post up tonight so i look cool,man i wish i was a niketalk OG" also that stupid bandwagon avatar has to go i doubt your even old enough to have REALLY liked MJ...hes been dead since the 90's if your such a fan were you supporting him when he was being sued for thouching little boy's?? or being the center of every demented joke i highly doubt it.....YOUR A JOKE
laugh.gif
YOUR AVATAR
roll.gif

roll.gif
You're not even worth a argument. What was my thread that you saw? Why you worryin about me little guy?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
You did aregue with a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD for about 2 thread pages...I think that shows you are pretty lame, sorry we don't sit and hawk on amessage board all day like you do oh mighty one with more posts....that would be different if you had a life like some other people. No more room on yourdi**? Well I doubt there was any in the first place, I mean 1 inch isnt alot to begin with...its so funny how people are cocky cuz they are part of a messageboard and post
indifferent.gif
pretty pathetic if you ask me...

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Maybe cause some countries are not able to get some of the releases we get so JB throws them a bone

yea in new zealand we get nothin good. be thankful you get nearly every release, we get squat all.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif
YOUR AVATAR
roll.gif

roll.gif
You're not even worth a argument. What was my thread that you saw? Why you worryin about me little guy?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
You did aregue with a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD for about 2 thread pages...I think that shows you are pretty lame, sorry we don't sit and hawk on a message board all day like you do oh mighty one with more posts....that would be different if you had a life like some other people. No more room on your di**? Well I doubt there was any in the first place, I mean 1 inch isnt alot to begin with...its so funny how people are cocky cuz they are part of a message board and post
indifferent.gif
pretty pathetic if you ask me...
You dudes are the real lames if you ask me. You both came and attacked me by bringing up something that I did in another thread.
You took my whole "*Looks at post count and exits thread* " serious. I said nothing to either one of you. How you know how small my package is, dude?Why you worryin about the size of it anyway? Some of you cats on here are rainbows. Why you defendin another man that don't even know you. It's ok,I'm just laughin off your "insults" anyways.
laugh.gif
I swear Iget hated on by noobs for no reason.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FlighT SkooL

Some ppl on here think they are better than everyone else cuz of their post count or they been here longer. Eveyone was once a newbie, don't forget where you came from. I'm on here cuz of my interest in kicks, not to officate or tell ppl what to do. Leave that to the mods.

But back to the topic, its Business 101, Supply and Demand.
Yeah, I understand what you're sayin. The whole post count thing was just a joke. Dudes are tryin to attack me for sayin that. I probablyrespect you the most, FlighT SkooL, because you're the only one who didn't try to attack me for my statement. Some dudes are just sosensitive by taking my words to heart.

Back
Top Bottom