Why does NT hate Jean shorts/Jorts ????

Jorts r ugly... ppl with no style still wear them. Most dont. Me n my boy was laughing about them the other day

Jorts r ugly... ppl with no style still wear them. Most dont. Me n my boy was laughing about them the other day

cutoff jorts seem hipster to me. add pbr, cigarettes, 10 dollar rayban knockoffs, grungy tank, and withold showers for a week then youre winning.

cutoff jorts seem hipster to me. add pbr, cigarettes, 10 dollar rayban knockoffs, grungy tank, and withold showers for a week then youre winning.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

I hate that !+!# man, goofy !%# pabst on pabst on pabst kids almost destroyed my will to make more cut offs this year. Almost.

Still deciding if cutting up my nudies is a good idea.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

I hate that !+!# man, goofy !%# pabst on pabst on pabst kids almost destroyed my will to make more cut offs this year. Almost.

Still deciding if cutting up my nudies is a good idea.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Or long sleeve shirts/sweaters with shorts.
Hows it any different than wearing a short sleeve shirt with pants?
you cant be serious
People do wear sweaters and basketball shorts tho right? It breezy out here in the Bay. Take the sweater off after you warmed up.

you cant be serious
People do wear sweaters and basketball shorts tho right? It breezy out here in the Bay. Take the sweater off after you warmed up.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

u and ur boy must have had a fabulous day

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

u and ur boy must have had a fabulous day

you cant be serious
Whats wrong with long sleeves and shorts? If its that in between weather I dont see what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom