Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

Ya'll see Rick Ross trying to get that snapchat glory by giving away 10k to the best twerker smh dude is corny

Yo khaled concert looked lit last night. Club promoters gonna rain money to have him show up to clubs

He enjoyin life for real, cant hate.

Going to Snapchat headquarters was cool an all the cameos from Celebs

Did he have his socks over his sweats though? :lol:

Was cool hearing him talking about how he started off his snap :smokin

Another one 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Dog! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] This Guy Is A Quote Machine "Best Apple I've Ever Had"

Dog! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] This Guy Is A Quote Machine "Best Apple I've Ever Had"
He is too much man. So many quotables 
roll.gif

"They don't want you to wear Yeezy 350s when you workout"

"I'm a sex symbol"

"Nike or Adidas?....both....you have to pick....I don't have to do anything baby. I'm DJ Khaled"

"I don't really drink. I only drink fruit drinks......Well good I got one right here. Apple Ciroc. I got grapes too. *pulls out bottle of wine*"

When He Looked Her In Her Face & Said "Duck Boys!" Hahahah Lost It "What, Cus Im A Little Fatter Than You I Cant Do This?" Hahahaha 

:lol: this dude got 2 cuts in a day, hung out with future all day, then had hov on his **** :smokin

Back
Top Bottom