...Why doesn't JKwon make music anymore?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck
LMAOOOOO

BUT JKWON GOT A RECORD DEAL OFF THAT LITTLE WENT MISSING STUNT

SINCE YALL HELPED HIM GET TO BE A NUMBER #1 TRENDING TOPIC

HE GOT A ALBUM COMING OUT ..I PRODUCED A JOINT ON IT

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck
LMAOOOOO

BUT JKWON GOT A RECORD DEAL OFF THAT LITTLE WENT MISSING STUNT

SINCE YALL HELPED HIM GET TO BE A NUMBER #1 TRENDING TOPIC

HE GOT A ALBUM COMING OUT ..I PRODUCED A JOINT ON IT

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Explains what honestly? a bad picture taken from above me?

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place. And don't front, we seen the myspace with you doing girl poses puckering up into the camera and wearing kids backpacks to mcdonalds. fall back negro. Seriously you starting to bother me. 
Clearly from your pic you're not about that life
grin.gif

Its not about "being" about any "life" at this point

Im REALLY not even tripping like that but you start to put two and two together when EVERY topic you see dude posting the SAME nonsense and it makes you start to wonder. Either hes in love with me or he get some perverse satisfaction off stalking other men. In any case, its not cool and the sheer fact that he thinks hes getting over on something is utterly immature. Dude is a lame and needs to be treated as such. You taking a pic of some graduation events of someone you DONT know and then keeping that on your harddrive? What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Explains what honestly? a bad picture taken from above me?

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place. And don't front, we seen the myspace with you doing girl poses puckering up into the camera and wearing kids backpacks to mcdonalds. fall back negro. Seriously you starting to bother me. 
Clearly from your pic you're not about that life
grin.gif

Its not about "being" about any "life" at this point

Im REALLY not even tripping like that but you start to put two and two together when EVERY topic you see dude posting the SAME nonsense and it makes you start to wonder. Either hes in love with me or he get some perverse satisfaction off stalking other men. In any case, its not cool and the sheer fact that he thinks hes getting over on something is utterly immature. Dude is a lame and needs to be treated as such. You taking a pic of some graduation events of someone you DONT know and then keeping that on your harddrive? What part of the game is that?

Honestly i have yet to see any reason to go in on optimus ive seen dudes ps pictures about him in the drake thread and you dudes are constantly on his D , why cus he actually likes music? you dudes are clowns foreals , ive seen 99% of all your favorite rappers ride wayne harder then him and most of your friends outside of nt do the same, if optimus was your co-worker/classmate and you heard him say so n so drake track is fire yall wouldnt do %%%$ so idk what yall cant get off that mans sack

Honestly i have yet to see any reason to go in on optimus ive seen dudes ps pictures about him in the drake thread and you dudes are constantly on his D , why cus he actually likes music? you dudes are clowns foreals , ive seen 99% of all your favorite rappers ride wayne harder then him and most of your friends outside of nt do the same, if optimus was your co-worker/classmate and you heard him say so n so drake track is fire yall wouldnt do %%%$ so idk what yall cant get off that mans sack

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I agree that there are a lot worse* music forum posters than Optimus, me being 1 of them
smokin.gif

i know but when abeautifulhaze say "damn g i almost started tearing up" in the jewels thread evryone bust out the
pimp.gif
cus he a nt'er ....yall some herbs foreal

Back
Top Bottom