Why doesn't LSU use Trindon Holliday???

Demps gonna make $ either way.

Yea Wiz, trindon has maxed out. He gonna stay round that 10 flat area.

I can't wait for sec track seasson to start up.

Wildkycat,
Derrick Locke runnin for Kentucky?

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Demps continuing to play football is huuuuuuuuge risk.

I agree but you can just watch dude when runs if he bulks up some he has talent he isnt just a track man.

Id want that gold medal though you running 10 flats in HS why not persue it? for real

Trindon's little %%@ legs and his stride messes him up track wise.

And yeah Gunna, he prolly can cake out regardless.

But dude could break records in Track.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

demps = michael bennet?

No.

Demps is faster and better natural runner.
what running back doesnt beast in Wisconson? with that oline and scheme? Put a 10 sec 100meter man behind it and you get Bennett he aint nothing specialotherwise at least from what I remember. Aint much to go on from him in the NFL except his Minnesota days cause hes gets no clock and could never stay healthy

Handsome Hustler
laugh.gif
bum

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Demps gonna make $ either way.

Yea Wiz, trindon has maxed out. He gonna stay round that 10 flat area.

I can't wait for sec track seasson to start up.

Wildkycat,
Wait that would mean that you cant wait for SEC football to end????
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Im guessing this has something to do with this program going down the drain???
tenn-masthead-t-whole.gif

Or should I say
T
E
N
N
E
S
S
E
E VOLS SUCK

Im just playing.
laugh.gif

I had to...

pimp.gif

Shut up boi!

all i can see on NT is Hansome Hus I never actually paid attention to what the whole thing said until i quoted you
laugh.gif
I was looking for you when Spiller absolutely put the burnings on that FSU Don that screen and I was gonna tell that art is about to imitate life when you come to death valley.
pimp.gif

i know demps got more horsepower but readin them blocks in the league is somethin else
he has shown me more then Bennett ever has in that department the 4 games of him I have watched. He can set up a block and that is somethingsuprisingly alot of guys cannot do. I have seen more from him, IMO, then I have seen from Chris Rainey in that department. I think Urban sees the samethings.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Shut up boi!

all i can see on NT is Hansome Hus I never actually paid attention to what the whole thing said until i quoted you
laugh.gif
I was looking for you when Spiller absolutely put the burnings on that FSU D on that screen and I was gonna tell that art is about to imitate life when you come to death valley.
pimp.gif
Yeah, but he ain't break no more after that. Though he did barely outren an LB to the pylon for a TD.

i know demps got more horsepower but readin them blocks in the league is somethin else
he has shown me more then Bennett ever has in that department the 4 games of him I have watched. He can set up a block and that is something suprisingly alot of guys cannot do. I have seen more from him, IMO, then I have seen from Chris Rainey in that department. I think Urban sees the samethings.
Yep.

He's one of the few that seems to be equal parts track and football/.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

no one answered the question.
yes they did
laugh.gif
check the first page.

he's a gimmick. hit him hard enough, he's gonna fumble.
he can't hold onto the ball on punt returns right now.
just because you are fast doesn't mean you should be playing football
look at the XMan.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

yes they did
laugh.gif
check the first page.

look at the XMan.

these are all assumptions, there aint no proof of it he hasn't fumbled at all look at his stats

http://sports.espn.go.com...r/profile?playerId=181680

yes they did
laugh.gif
check the first page.

look at the XMan.

these are all assumptions, there aint no proof of it he hasn't fumbled at all look at his stats

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=181680http://sports.espn.go.com...r/profile?playerId=181680

okay. nevermind. you're just on his jock. should have looked at your profile pic.

yes they did
laugh.gif
check the first page.

look at the XMan.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=181680http://sports.espn.go.com...r/profile?playerId=181680
Trindon Holliday? that man has definitely fumbled, i've been watching him since three seasons ago

he's fast as +!%! but he's frail

Did you even watch the youtube video you posted? Dudes get 1 arm on him (notice i did not say around him) and he falls down or goes out of bounds.

okay. nevermind. you're just on his jock. should have looked at your profile pic.
laugh.gif
pretty much

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wildkycat,
i have no idea when the track season starts...but don't forget Locke tore medial collateral and anterior cruciate ligaments about 4 weeks ago.

I don't know about trindon holiday maxing his potential at the age of 21-22.. He runs 10 flat off of natural ability.. Give him some full time training, hemay still have room for improvement..

Wiz, running 10 flat will keep holiday on the professional track circuit for a long time.. 6 figures too.. He's straight

I think he aint gettin no faster. His stride is too short. If he was 5'10, he woulda dusted Dix n Thompson in them ncaas, but he just got too much groundto make up even with his sick turnover.

Back
Top Bottom