Why doesn't PYS get any major Jordan releases anymore?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if hes thinking in his mind "YEEZYS!!!!"

They didn't get the SB8s, almost no Lebron 9s, Royal Xs, red/white XIs, the Militaries that just came out, Playoffs, none of the Elites, the red/white XIVs, Cav IVs, or any of the KOs. I honestly gave up on PYS.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They didn't get the SB8s, almost no Lebron 9s, Royal Xs, red/white XIs, the Militaries that just came out, Playoffs, none of the Elites, the red/white XIVs, Cav IVs, or any of the KOs. I honestly gave up on PYS.

Haven't gotten anything from their website since the Metallic 5's...I slept on them and paid 175$ to get them from PYS the day after release. Good price, but I still gave up on them as well ha

..I believe that they are now concentrating to sneakers for celebrities...I have an experience with them wherein i was informed by their representative that a certain shoe was put on hold by a celebrity but eventually sold to me once the celebrity let go of it...

I was curious about this too everything is always sold out I wish they wouldnt get my hopes up with having all the kicks up there

its a shame too. pys kept me on point in hs. used to scoop all the jays like 2 weeks early from them. they were much in the clutch.

wait is pys an actual retail store, or consignment ? because i've heard dudes here say both, and i've always been curious.

They were usually good to go on J's, pay a little extra but it was a lock and not terribly bad prices compared to some other sites out there.  I remember first seeing their site around 2005 when they actually had some of the early 99-2001 retros still available at decent prices too, before this new wave of retro hype+ took over.  If you look at their Jordan categories you can see on the numbered retro pages they had some heat.  Side note - same goes for FlightClub/VintageKicks (anyone remember their prices in '05?).  I didn't have the cash for it then but would always look to see what stuff they were getting in.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

wait is pys an actual retail store, or consignment ? because i've heard dudes here say both, and i've always been curious.

I believe they started off doing consignment (I remember this back around 04 or so), and then they got a Nike account.

been wondering about this also, got my 2010 AJKO's, 06 Military 4s from there atleast 2 weeks before release date at retail prices. I think the Concords were the last big release they got, but they use the get the semi big releases before release data also...

PYS used to be on point... but it definitely looks like its taking on more independent companies than anything... which i like!

Dammmm....They must have had their account downgraded.

Back
Top Bottom