Why doesn't the DMV Recieve Any Love?

lol i love how rock shouted out manassas mall...that place needs to be condemned and rebuilt...merely an object for a game of "eye-spy" on the way to66 n better malls...

I would had loved to get my hands on those green flighposites
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

I'm with Rock...I was still under the impression of DTLR not marking stuff down. I rarely go in one anymore, cuz I know Shoe City as it for less. Last time I was in DTLR was over the summer cuz someone wanted to meet there to overlook my DJ contract for them. lol Even while looking around in there, nothing caught me pricewise.
Yeah.. I agree.. I guess with all the time I had gone in there and never seen anything with a sale tag, I'd never thought to really go backfor awhile unless I needed a fresh Lux tee to go under one of my Shirts... NOTHING like a Lux Tee Collar.. (no offense Lavan)

But maybe I will try em out.. and HARM.. not sure where in Bmore you are but the SC in Oxon Hill Plaza is The BEST word to DJ Khaled... I visit Iverson but itdoesnt do much for me..

if Kev says DTLR is back in the game.. I'll have to check em out.. and find a Fusion III on sale lower than SWOOSH.. lol

Back
Top Bottom