Why don't YOU have a tattoo or body mod? Vol. Everybody's doing it...

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Im afraid I will get it and the next day my mom/dad will need blood and I wont be able to give it and they would die.

I swear thats how I think.

My father reminds me of this anytime I even bring up the word tattoo 
laugh.gif

He doesn't wanna believe that you can donate blood after a certain amount of time though.

Ditto on not wanting what you have later on down the road, that's why it baffles me whenever I see anyone with a face tattoo.
i've had a blood transfusion so i don't think i can donate.

i was actually in the paper about donating blood after a tattoo.  they just used my pic but i guess they are trying to change the law.

http://www.startribune.com/local/119737624.html

ive had this obsession of getting a kanji symbol with the phrase "Eternal Discipline" on my chest like Georges St. Pierre

although ive been thinking about this for the better part of 7 years now and have yet to pull the trigger

tats are cool.... but now a days its just childish...

ppl are too stupid to realize its permanent... why would i mark my self with something stupid.

ppl putting all this religion stuff on their arm but dont even go to church or pray at all...

ppl putting words on them like "loyalty, faith, courage etc." makes no damn sense at all to me.

ppl just putting anything on them to have a tattoo... its getting ridiculous now.

i got so many friends who are just getting tatted every week putting random +!@% on themselves. its makes no sense...

nothing against tattoo's.... i just have a problem with ppl who put things on them just to get a tattoo..

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

nothing against tattoo's.... i just have a problem with ppl who put things on them just to get a tattoo..

laugh.gif
Why do YOU have a problem? What's in it for you?

ppl are too stupid to realize its permanent... why would i mark my self with something stupid.

ppl putting all this religion stuff on their arm but dont even go to church or pray at all...

ppl putting words on them like "loyalty, faith, courage etc." makes no damn sense at all to me.

ppl just putting anything on them to have a tattoo... its getting ridiculous now.

i got so many friends who are just getting tatted every week putting random +!@% on themselves. its makes no sense...

you might say its on for life... and i say life is too short

waiting for legit temporary ink...i cant ink by skin up for life. got some good ideas though

I'm not really a fan of tattoos, I like my skin the way it is. I wouldn't want to put anything on it.

Something that's permanent, it better be something that's timeless because you wouldn't want something tacky years down the road.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Unmarked skin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#teamNoTats... I'm not getting anything because I'm too old to start I'll be 23 this year... WAY past the age to do my first anything (tattoos, drugs, etc)

Originally Posted by mholmes87

...but, I do...
Yep. 

Its one thing to not prefer that type of choice for yourself, but why have a problem with someone else doing it? They should be of no concern to you. 

-----------------------------

As for me, I gauged my ears a little while back up to a 0g, and now I have 2 tattoos. My gauge has gone back down to a 14g for normal earrings but I'm thinking about going back up to a 0g or 00g. I'm planning on finishing this half sleeve and then I'm pretty much done with body mods. 

There were a few tats I wanted when I was 18 but never actually followed through with any. Now I am 23 and laugh at what I wanted back then. I'm not into tattoos anymore though, they look good on some people but I don't think I could pull it off.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

you might say its on for life... and i say life is too short
Living life is the longest thing that you can do though
 the good die young.. so why not go out and live it, who know what might happen..

Tattoos are dumb. Feels good being tat free.

Had my ear pierced in middle school and high school. Havent had it in since my senior year. Was young trying to make a statement but eventually I just grew out of it because it was pointless.

No piercings, I feel like piercings on males are for the guys who have that "look at me" mentality. I'm not needy like that.

No tattoos because I see old people everyday who have tattoos and they look like green blotches on their skin. Can't even make out the words or pictures.

Back
Top Bottom