Why dudes bitting names now? NT Im mad

I found out there was a female NTer with my SN after I started posting
she has another SN and said its w/e sooooo
tumblr_m8hzndrZhG1qalw15.jpg

Last edited:
Just to piss people off, Imma steal avys and put my name on them. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH...what are you gonna do about it? NOT A DAMB THING.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That would be hilarious.

IDK if these stories are true, but back in the day, long before I was even on NT. NTers would change their avys to meth's and pretend to be him. Another story was that someone made a sn called Method Woman and pretended to be meth's wife.

inb4 the people who made the gifs that people use as avys or the people that are in the gifs make nt accounts to sue nters using their images without their permission.

Likelyness level:0

Last edited:
Real life...

This dude zyzz mad because they stole his act but he blantaly stole an Internet icon's name (from a different forum)
Now that's some scumbag stuff

If I had to steal someone's avy it would be this

Who else's avy would you steal if you had to?

i.e. lowkey avy appreation

Last edited:
What if somebody made a Mr. Clean SN... and posts right after Dirtylicious posts?

Kinda like metaphorically cleaning up Dirty's mess?

Noticed an imposter MrBrown but dude thought he was slick and added a space....

I just dont get it... I know i got swag and style and of course Im brown... This dude really took a sip of my juice?

Tell me what your thinking son... Explain the meaning of this disrespectful gesture. Or was this a sign of respect?

- the real MrBrown

Last edited:
I was searching for something to post that was related to your guys' sns and I'm dead at this.

Noticed an imposter MrBrown but dude thought he was slick and added a space....
I just dont get it... I know i got swag and style and of course Im brown... This dude really took a sip of my juice?
Tell me what your thinking son... Explain the meaning of this disrespectful gesture. Or was this a sign of respect?
- the real MrBrown

Looks at post count
Looks at joined date

:rolleyes

No one is drinking your juice.

Real life...
This dude zyzz mad because they stole his act but he blantaly stole an Internet icon's name (from a different forum)
Now that's some scumbag stuff

Zing......every thread I go into, someone is ripping on this dude whether it be about post count, avys, workout advice. :lol

Back
Top Bottom