why fakes are so good, now a days!

Realized Nike was selling fakes when I copped the last playoff 12's.  The first pair they tried to sell me were ridiculous.:smh:

Those first pair of 3lab5's tho:pimp:   Primo.  Had cats that weren't even into sneakers like that jocking them joints.  I can honestly say that spending $280 on those was well worth it.

But my homie just copped some Taxi's for $45 free shipping, and they on point.  Thinking about copping and using for everyday beaters.
Would sure have liked to have seen those fake Playoff 12s that Nike tried to sell you.

Realized Nike was selling fakes when I copped the last playoff 12's.  The first pair they tried to sell me were ridiculous.:smh:

Those first pair of 3lab5's tho:pimp:   Primo.  Had cats that weren't even into sneakers like that jocking them joints.  I can honestly say that spending $280 on those was well worth it.

But my homie just copped some Taxi's for $45 free shipping, and they on point.  Thinking about copping and using for everyday beaters.
Would sure have liked to have seen those fake Playoff 12s that Nike tried to sell you.

hes being sarcastic :lol: hes referring to the crap quality of his pair

Back
Top Bottom