Why Has No One Talked About Dwight Howards Improved Offense??

Dude has clearly improved his game on the offensive side of the ball he was a pretty one sided player up until now. His hook shot has been working great in the playoff and he is using more post moves in his game.

Probably should of won MVP too...

Dude has clearly improved his game on the offensive side of the ball he was a pretty one sided player up until now. His hook shot has been working great in the playoff and he is using more post moves in his game.

Probably should of won MVP too...

duh, its niketalk. we dont talk about all the positives athletes do, just their negatives

EVERYONE is talking about his improved offense.

The talking heads on ESPN mention it, people on NT have said he's an MVP candidate/should win it, it's being discussed for sure.

He's shown improvements, but it's not as if hes averaging 30 points per game, it's an improvement for Dwight, but not the Shaq type dominance people want and expect

The talking heads on ESPN mention it, people on NT have said he's an MVP candidate/should win it, it's being discussed for sure.

He's shown improvements, but it's not as if hes averaging 30 points per game, it's an improvement for Dwight, but not the Shaq type dominance people want and expect

duh, its niketalk. we dont talk about all the positives athletes do, just their negatives

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This.

cause he still depends on his dunking, and his skills kinda suck... the only reason he is successful is cause there is no center that can stop him.. you wanna talk about offensive moves in the paint, go look at hakeem.. and imo the only player now that has skills like that is gasol, and kg to a certain extent

cause he still depends on his dunking, and his skills kinda suck... the only reason he is successful is cause there is no center that can stop him.. you wanna talk about offensive moves in the paint, go look at hakeem.. and imo the only player now that has skills like that is gasol, and kg to a certain extent

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're too busy in general sucking off Apple to notice.

-sent from my iPad

You're obviously too bust sucking me off to be posting that

-sent from my private area to your face

-sent from my iPad

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

-sent from my iPad

If I was too busy, how could I post then? Logic fail. usainboltisfastanddumb

-sent from my iPad

-sent from my iPad

No clue it amazes me what some people can do when they put their whole life effort into hating. See you at the playa hater ball.

-sent from my iPad

No clue it amazes me what some people can do when they put their whole life effort into hating. See you at the playa hater ball.

^Weren't you hating on NT for supposedly not talking about Dwight Howard's improved offense, though?

I'll see you at the ball, playa.

Back
Top Bottom