Why haven't Nas and Eminem done a track yet?

Y'all need to chill with some of this 'nas don't want it' $%^&. Hop off Em. This collab wouldn't make sense anyways- two completelydifferent artists.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Y'all need to chill with some of this 'nas don't want it' $%^&. Hop off Em. This collab wouldn't make sense anyways- two completely different artists.
Eh not really. Em came on the scene with Nas style, I think it would be dope if they hooked up for a track. But we will prolly get another Jay andEm collabo before a Nas and Em one.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Because Eminem is White and he said the N word back in the day.
"Don't care that Eminiem said #&@*@$ cause he's my #&@*@$"

Haha I forgot Nas said that. But Nas be lying a lot though.

My 2 favorite MC's. I would love to hear them together, but I doubt its ever gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

2ndly its amazing how little credit y'all give Nas. I just
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif

laugh.gif
`
%### is disgusting man.

Originally Posted by Dark Knight

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Dark Knight

Cause Nas knows better.

..that he would be obliterated by Em.

Just fixing that one for you.

Preciate it
laugh.gif

But for real Em would own Nas.
Yep. Not that Nas is a slouch, but he seems to have lost the drive to compete on collabo tracks, whereas Em has the opposite problem.
Originally Posted by asu334

Nas got murked on My President Is Black by the "Patty Cake Patty Cake Microwave" guy
Case in point.

Nas got killed on My President is Black ? I thought he had the better 1 verse .. =\

And as for him bein scared to collab w/ top artists ... he's been on tracks with Jay-z , Ice Cube, T.I , Jadakiss , Big Pun , a million tracks with AZ ,and a bunch of other tracks

A track with him and Em would be dope though , im jus wonderin why ya would write him off so quick ..

They write about different stuff so I don't know. I'd still like to hear them on a track together though.

1st and foremost Nas was talking to Jay when he said "Eminem murdered you on YOUR own @%++" said nothing about being afraid of Em doing the same to him.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
i know seriously!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

1st and foremost Nas was talking to Jay when he said "Eminem murdered you on YOUR own @%++" said nothing about being afraid of Em doing the same to him.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
i know seriously!
Disrespectful ingrates.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom