Why is 2 Chainz a feature on every mixtape?

Originally Posted by isiahil

He has to have a ton of marketing money behind him. Period. Don't get me wrong I like the TRU religion mixtape and he has an ear for beats, but that doesn't explain how he is on every album and mixtape that comes out. It is almost like an album or mixtape can't come out unless he is on it. It is funny how when Drake came in the game people said he had help and was part of the "illuminati". LOL. But 2 chainz is getting all this exposure from hard work? I am not saying he sucks at all, but somebody has to be throwing around some money to get him on all of these features. It takes way more than hard work to get the amount of features he is getting.
a. No he doesnt
2. Where have you been the past 7 years the rap game has been hoppin on the hottest rapper's d*ck for features for a while now its just most rappers are lazy & cant churn out verses that fast.

c. 2chainz is smart as hell and knows his time is limited he's capitalizing on his success( selling merch, traphones, touring everyday no matter the size of the venue, returning verses on time) unlike most rappers he works damn hard. I've seen it first hand. I can only imagine thats what Wayne was like during his "run"

It is actual hard work. Money or the "Illuminati" cant replace hard work b.

Im pretty sure being in the game almost 15 years before taking off makes you appreciate this @!$$ more. Just ask rick ross

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by isiahil

He has to have a ton of marketing money behind him. Period. Don't get me wrong I like the TRU religion mixtape and he has an ear for beats, but that doesn't explain how he is on every album and mixtape that comes out. It is almost like an album or mixtape can't come out unless he is on it. It is funny how when Drake came in the game people said he had help and was part of the "illuminati". LOL. But 2 chainz is getting all this exposure from hard work? I am not saying he sucks at all, but somebody has to be throwing around some money to get him on all of these features. It takes way more than hard work to get the amount of features he is getting.
a. No he doesnt
2. Where have you been the past 7 years the rap game has been hoppin on the hottest rapper's d*ck for features for a while now its just most rappers are lazy & cant churn out verses that fast.

c. 2chainz is smart as hell and knows his time is limited he's capitalizing on his success( selling merch, traphones, touring everyday no matter the size of the venue, returning verses on time) unlike most rappers he works damn hard. I've seen it first hand. I can only imagine thats what Wayne was like during his "run"

It is actual hard work. Money or the "Illuminati" cant replace hard work b.

Im pretty sure being in the game almost 15 years before taking off makes you appreciate this @!$$ more. Just ask rick ross
The hot artist that get all the features always have a buzz on their own before they start hopping on everybody track. 2 Chainz came out of the blue. The last person to get this many features was Lil Wayne and he had a buzz off his mixtapes BEFORE everybody came running. 98% of people can't name a 2 Chainz mixtape besides TRU Religion. It is no doubt he is hot now, but he had to have some help. Again I don't know anything for certain, but I aint buying the whole he work hard argument. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ 2Chainz "came out of the blue"

2 Chainz is okay...that about it...good rapper for the style of music he does...put him on a track with some real artist and his shine isn't as bright as you think...I listen to his music so I'm not hating even bought a few tracks from iTunes...just calling it how I see it. A step above Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by jetsetr

2 Chainz is okay...that about it...good rapper for the style of music he does...put him on a track with some real artist and his shine isn't as bright as you think...I listen to his music so I'm not hating even bought a few tracks from iTunes...just calling it how I see it. A step above Gucci Mane

chuuch

Back
Top Bottom