Why is Beasley getting no PT?

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Miami didnt draft him based on need, they drafted him because he was the best player available after Rose. As we all know by now, Riley has his reasons, we're not meant to understand his methods, only to gasp in awe at the stuff he gets done. Maybe Riles will trade beasley for a new set of knees for J O'neal? Who knows...

Basically

Originally Posted by eight2one

they shoulda took OJ MAYO!
laugh.gif
To play where? Not for the Miami Heat

If the season ended right now, the Heat would be in the playoffs....I don't get what the rush is to get Beasley in the starting lineup when CLEARLY whatEric Spoelstra and the rest of the heat brass are doing, is working. Obviously, you all were a different squad last year minus Wade, but this year you arecompetitive. Why throw Beasley in the mix when things are working for you? His time will come to start in the L. It's just not yet. Are any of the vetsspeaking up on his behalf? Maybe his practice habits suck. Chalmers figured it out and he's playing a major role in the resurgance of the Heat. Seems likethere are a lot of Beasley apologists here on the board. The kid has talent, but it's on him to work on other aspects of his game so he can get regular PT.As long as Pat Riley is associated with Miami, Beasley is gonna have to earn his.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I think it's all Riles pulling the strings from behind the curtains trying to humble him...I'm not buying the defense thing. 7 people in the NBA play defense.
Truth right there. I feel it is more about Beasley's maturity and ego then his defense.

The Heat staff, in particular Pat Riley, have a vendetta against Beasley. Simple as that. You don't start James Jones, who has practically never playedall year over your second pick
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

The Heat staff, in particular Pat Riley, have a vendetta against Beasley. Simple as that. You don't start James Jones, who has practically never played all year over your second pick
indifferent.gif
James jones is a SF.... beasley is a PF... beasley is not fast enough to keep up with SF...

He is an offensive beast, but he is still learning the aspects of the game like DoubleJs said.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

hes a rook, what do u expect
Last time I've checked, I've seen Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo starting all the games for their respective teams so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom