Why is Carmelo so chubby?

carmelo_anthony_with_baby_CBB.jpg
I know he has the hair, but based on the kid, it can only be but soold.

People need to get over the fact that Melo's face looks like it would fit well on Jabba the Hut's body. Dude has never really been "fat" or"chubby". He's not etched in stone, but neither is the average NBA player. I think that he has shown up to camp "out of shape" in theconditioning sense, not physical, and then everyone sees his face and just assumes he's fat. I hope he can make it out of the first round so people cantalk about his game and not his body.

OP why the *%%@ do you have that Ne-Yo pic on your computer?

And you posted it quick as hell like you have it to the side ready at all times.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

And you posted it quick as hell like you have it to the side ready at all times.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Duh duh dun! Captain Save A Pro to the rescue and @#+%...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im sayin. dude laid out the whole breakdown and everything. shhh aint that serious regardless

Originally Posted by Agthekid

laugh.gif
you got me, it was saved on my HD! But I just decided to hotlink that one from Google images for the hell of it. Smart guy, *%%! outta here. You saltyI'm saving pics of your man on my comp? I'm gonna save all the suspect pictures of Ne-Yo I can find on Google Images, don't make me, I wish youwoouldd.

neyo.jpg

I know what you mean...I've always thought he looked chubby. But I saw this video of the Denver Nuggets trainer once and he supposedly does all the cookingfor them to ensure they eat well. Go figure...

27689.jpg

I thought he's less chubby than he used to be...

He looks OK to me. If you wanna talk about chubby, holla at Zach Randolph.

DAMN YOU NT.. i came into this thread.. and my co worker is like "this is why you go on that nike thing?" "you go on there to look atguys?"

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

DAMN YOU NT.. i came into this thread.. and my co worker is like "this is why you go on that nike thing?" "you go on there to look at guys?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe his lady LaLa is an incredible cook?

But on the real, for a guy that's as physically active as he is ... you'd figure he'd be somewhat slim.

Back
Top Bottom