why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

I swear some you dudes make me sick with this %**!,

Example:

Nter #1 *post a pic of a black female*

Nter #2" " eeww look at that ghetto hoodrat"

And most of the time if the female isn't "light skinned" she's considered ghetto or a "hoodrat"

To me calling a black female a hoodrat is basically calling her a N-word

And there are a couple of you notorius for this %**!, but ima just sit back and wait until they show their faces

those are poor examples

this thread could of been made better

EDIT

TrueshotAura wrote:
ugly fat/ hoodrats ftl
this man needs to be banned

almost every thing he post is racist in nature (what is quoted is actually very mild for him)

not to mention awhile back dude made a KKK appreciation thread talking about he wanted to get the costume

I never use the word hoodrat, however, I do quite often come across the word numerous times.

Oh, doesn't the definition of a hoodrat mean a girl that's been around?

No good can or will come of this thread.
But you get a thumbs up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

And there are a couple of you notorius for this %**!, but ima just sit back and wait until they show their faces
they wont show face, so drop names.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nah...it's true.

And the sad thing is, I think it be black dudes sayin' it
tired.gif

Word. Dudes are quick to call out hoodrats but then boast about thier hood tendicies and #@@%.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

reachin?

Not reaching at all, tomorrow make a thread and post a pic of a dark skinned female, look at the responses and them back to this thread with something positiveto say

nah...it's true.

tired.gif

I kno exactly how the OP feel
Don't get me wrong I have seen in some pic threads some sloppy looking fat chicks IMO who other dudes say are thick
but there was a thread a few days ago that got shutdown, where dude really posted thick girls (not fat chicks that some dudes try pass as thick)
I'm talkin bout chicks with abs and #@! and dudes was in there saying eww and they fat
IDK if its all black dudes cuz same dudes be in threads talking about some anorexic chicks like they goddesses
I guess beauty is all relative but I won't lie that +%*@ get me tight too

Everything and anyone black on NT is subject to criticism under the unwritten rules it seems. Anonymity of the SN doesn't help either. Anyone can makethese claims. Exactly why I don't use those terms here. If someone is unattractive, that's all I say. No need for those terms.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

those are poor examples

this thread could of been made better

EDIT

TrueshotAura wrote:
ugly fat/ hoodrats ftl
this man needs to be banned

almost every thing he post is racist in nature (what is quoted is actually very mild for him)

not to mention awhile back dude made a KKK appreciation thread talking about he wanted to get the costume

Whats quoted is exactly what i thought of when comin into this thread...

nah...it's true.

tired.gif
Idk bout that... most black dudes on here think the same
laugh.gif
... and i've only seen a few actual hoodrats posted on here

YDBoUnCe wrote:

nah...it's true.

tired.gif

I kno exactly how the OP feel
Don't get me wrong I have seen in some pic threads some sloppy looking fat chicks IMO who other dudes say are thick
but there was a thread a few days ago that got shutdown, where dude really posted thick girls (not fat chicks that some dudes try pass as thick)
I'm talkin bout chicks with abs and #@! and dudes was in there saying eww and they fat
IDK if its all black dudes cuz same dudes be in threads talking about some anorexic chicks like they goddesses
I guess beauty is all relative but I won't lie that +%*@ get me tight too

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

i mean lets face it some girls are fat and some girls are ugly

and if you see a girl thats ugly or fat then call her ugly or fat

but i think the point of the post is that there is no need to put a stereotypical label on person based on skin color

Back
Top Bottom